The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 11 July 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- NEFARIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (कुटिल):bad
Synonyms: horrible, odious
Antonyms: delightful, gentle
Example: One man employed his nefarious scheme to hack into people’s computers and steal bank account’s information.
- JITTERY (ADJECTIVE): (परेशान):nervous
Synonyms: restless, anxious
Antonyms: calm, composed
Example: She felt jittery before her stage performance.
- ORDAIN (VERB): (स्थापित करना): establish
Synonyms: anoint, enact
Antonyms: ignore, refuse
Example: John knows the ministry will never ordain him as a priest because of his checkered past.
- SLING (VERB): (टांगना):throw
Synonyms: hoist, hurl
Antonyms: receive, keep
Example: When I tried to do it with the sling on, I lost my balance.
- VILIFY (VERB): (बदनाम करना):criticize
Synonyms: damn, malign
Antonyms: praise, laud
Example: She was vilifying Aman.
- ORCHESTRATE (VERB): (क्रमबद्ध करना):organize
Synonyms: arrange, set up
Antonyms: disperse, divide
Example: They will orchestrate the meeting for you.
- BRUTISHLY (ADVERB): (बेरहमी से): ferociously
Synonyms: fiercely, savagely
Antonyms: kindly, gently
Example: Param brutishly killed his daughter.
- HOCUS-POCUS (NOUN): (आकर्षण):spell
Synonyms: charm, magic
Antonyms: reality, actuality
Example: The hocus-pocus was just for the show.
- DIFFIDENCE (NOUN): hesitancy (झिझक)
Synonyms: backwardness, doubt
Antonyms: arrogance, boldness
Example: I have seen diffidence in his speech.
- SCHISM (NOUN): separation (मतभेद)
Synonyms: breakup, alienation
Antonyms: unity, agreement
Example : In the United States, the schism caused by slavery led to the Civil War.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com Study Materials
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account