The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 11th October 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- FRET (VERB): To worry:(चिढ़ना)
Synonyms: agonize, bother
Antonyms: please, delight
Example: Alps was always fretting about something.
- ETHEREAL (ADJECTIVE): Extremely delicate:(हल्का)
Synonyms: light, sublime
Antonyms: earthly, indelicate
Example: In this ethereal realm are the currents that make possible wireless telegraphy.
3. CONTRITE (ADJECTIVE): Chastened:(पश्चात्तापी)
Synonyms: repentant, sorrowful
Antonyms: indifferent, unapologetic
Example: Raj was so contrite that he wrote me a letter of apology.
4. CORNUCOPIA (NOUN): Abundance:(प्राचुर्य)
Synonyms: bounty, fullness
Antonyms: need, lack
Example: I shall come from Barlin Town with a cornucopia of presents.
5. FLOP (VERB): Slump:(गिर पड़ना)
Synonyms: fall, drop
Antonyms: succeed, achieve
Example: Aditi flopped, exhausted, on to the bed.
6. CONFLICT (VERB): fight:(लड़ना)
Synonyms: brawl, scuffle
Antonyms: serene, peace
Example: India and Pakistan have conflicted again and again.
- RIFT (NOUN): division:(मनमुटाव)
Synonyms: gap, difference
Antonyms: bridge, joint
Example: India and China seemed to be focused on removing the rift between them.
- FORTHCOMING (ADJECTIVE): coming in future:(आगामी)
Synonyms: new, futuristic
Antonyms: obsolete, outdated
Example: Ever since I was of tender age, I have trained for forthcoming technical enhancements.
- BORROW (VERB): to take by request:(ऋण लेना)
Synonyms: loan, beg
Antonyms: snatch, rob
Example: The new financial freedom has enabled people to borrow less and spend more.
- CRISIS (NOUN): problem:(संकट–स्थिति)
Synonyms: mayhem, doom
Antonyms: prosperity, harmony
Example: The writer’s crisis lies in the depiction of negative characters in a positive way.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account