The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 11th September 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
1. RENDER (VERB): (प्रस्तुत करना) deliver
Synonyms: give, provide
Antonyms: hold, keep
Example: Money will be used to render home to the homeless.
2. RELENTLESS (ADJECTIVE): (अविरल) determined
Synonyms: rigorous, dogged
Antonyms: flexible, irresolute
Example: Alpa is a relentless Employee.
3. TENUOUS (ADJECTIVE): weak
Synonyms: delicate, shaky
Antonyms: strong, healthy
Example: Don’t you dare consider yourself a tenuous person.
4. RIPPLE (VERB): (लहराना) oscillate
Synonyms: pulsate, vacillate
Antonyms: be still, remain
Example: The rods are caused to ripple slowly by an engine.
5. AMENDMENT (NOUN): (संशोधन) change
Synonyms: revision, correction
Antonyms: damage, hurt
Example: None of the MP think that an amendment would be approved.
6. CONCORD (NOUN):(समझौता)
Synonyms: unanimity, harmony
Antonyms: disagreement, agitation
Example: India and Pak signed a pact of peace and concord.
- BRUSQUE (ADJECTIVE): (बेअदब)
Synonyms: gruff, discourteous
Antonyms: polite, kind
Example: Rama’s child is brusque and impatient.
- FRACAS (NOUN):(दंगा/कोलाहल)
Synonyms: commotion, disturbance
Antonyms: agreement, harmony
Example: The leaders were suspended from the lower house when they started a fracas.
9. REPEL (VERB): push away:(हटाना/टालना)
Synonyms: ward off, fend off
Antonyms: approve, aid
Example: Alpa repelled the friendly away. ‘
INSURGENT (ADJECTIVE): rebellious:(द्रोही)
Synonyms: revolutionary, anarchical
Antonyms: obedient, subordinate
Example: The insurgent activists are kill.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account