The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 12th August 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- DAWDLE (VERB): (समय नष्ट करना) Waste time
Synonyms: loiter, procrastinate
Antonyms: hasten, hurry
Example: The father warned the son that he will be punished if he dawdled again.
2. JADED (ADJECTIVE): (क्षीण/थका) tired
Synonyms: bored, spun
Antonyms: lively, energize
Example: The participants were so jaded from the task that they didn’t even sister to wait for the final results.
- NOXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक) noisome
Synonyms: destructive, harmful
Antonyms: helpful, kind
Example: This is a noxious Medicine.
- PERSPICACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (तीक्ष्ण–बुद्धि) clairvoyant
Synonyms: alert, aware
Antonyms: ignorant, unobservant
Example: The police officers are always perspicacious with their case.
- Enthusiastic(ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही)
Synonyms: zealous, ardent
Antonyms: apathetic, dull
Example: He is a Enthusiastic student.
- RECTITUDE (NOUN): (सादगी) simplicity
Synonyms: honesty, integrity
Antonyms: corruption, Dishonesty
Example: Her sense of rectitude kept her from keeping the lost Ten thousand bill.
- FRAGILE (ADJECTIVE): (कमज़ोर) weak
Synonyms: feeble, Then
Antonyms: strong, firm
Example: Amrish body structure extremely fragile and he is unable to handle heavy things.
- ALTAR (NOUN): (वेदी) church table
Antonyms: playroom, club
Example: Today, the priest placed our offerings on the altar and everything vanished.
9. SCATHING (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक) scalding
Synonyms: harsh, mordant
Antonyms: calm, mild
Example: The scathing criticism did not inspire the employee to improve his typing skills.
- HURDLE (NOUN): (बाधा) Balk
Synonyms: snag, barricade
Antonyms: aid, Help
Example: There are many hurdles in career, we need to bulldoze them with our actions.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com Study Materials
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account