The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 12th June 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- SCALLOP (VERB): pucker 🙁सिकुड़ना)
Synonyms: scrunch, crumple
Antonyms: flatten, smooth
Example: The scallop fishery is becoming more and more valuable.
- INTERLACE (VERB): braid 🙁लपेटना)
Synonyms: curl, enmesh
Antonyms: untwist, untangle
Example: Alice interlaced her hair around her finger.
- CANARD (NOUN): fabrication 🙁झूठी अफ़वाह)
Synonyms: exaggeration, lie
Antonyms: truth, reality
Example: Her statement was full of canard.
- CANDOR (NOUN): complete honesty 🙁निष्कपटता)
Synonyms: directness, fairness
Antonyms: dishonesty, unfairness
Example: She has done her task with complete candor.
- CESSATION (NOUN): abeyance 🙁ठहराव)
Synonyms: breather, discontinuance
Antonyms: activity, continuity
Example: Since the bad weather has caused a temporary building cessation, the office building will not be completed on time.
- AGILE (ADJECTIVE): Flexible: (चुस्त)
Synonyms: lithe, supple
Antonym: rigid, stiff
Example: Monkey is an agile animal.
- SHOVE OFF (VERB): Leave quickly : (निकास)
Synonyms: depart, exit
Antonyms: arrive, come
Example: As soon as the police arrives the goons shove off from the bank.
- SALACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): Indecent: (गंदा)
Synonyms: vulgar, lewd
Antonyms: moral, decent
Example: The salacious ruffians made filthy remarks on her.
- AMBLE (VERB): (टहलना)to walk casually
Synonyms: stroll, wander
Antonyms: rush, dash
Example: Kanika rather ambled through the halls than attend the session.
- RAKISH (ADJECTIVE): Charming:(बाँका)
Synonyms: dashing, raffish
Antonyms: boorish, adhesive
Example: He is a rakish man.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account