The Hindu Editorial VOCAB
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary’ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocab on daily basis to enhance vocab power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- OPPRESS (VERB): subdue (दबाना)
Synonyms: torment, trample
Antonyms: encourage, aid
Example: The tyrant general oppressed his people.
2. CANNY (ADJECTIVE): clever (चालाक)
Synonyms: dexterous, adroit
Antonyms: foolish, idiotic
Example: Abhinav is a canny person.
- SCOURGE (NOUN): curse (अभिशाप)
Synonyms: curse, bane
Antonyms: reward, benefit
Example: He would always look back on this winter and remember the scourge of blizzards and ice storms.
- CRYPTIC (ADJECTIVE): secret (अप्रकट)
Synonyms: arcane, esoteric
Antonyms: definite, obvious
Example: When Virat spoke, his words were cryptic to all those in the room.
- UPTIGHT (ADJECTIVE): nervous (तनावग्रस्त)
Synonyms: nervy, edgy
Antonyms: unworried, composed
Example: Your uptight behavior can get you rejected in an interview.
- DRIP (VERB): drop (टपकना या टपकाना)
Synonyms: dribble, drizzle
Antonyms: collect, pour
Example: Everyone must ensure that water doesn’t drips away uselessly.
- ALLIANCE (NOUN): accord (गठबंधन)
Synonyms: affinity, connection
Antonyms: antagonism, detachment
Example: They decided to stay away from the malodorous room.
- QUIRK (NOUN): strange act (विचित्रता)
Synonyms: knack, quibble
Antonyms: conformity, normality
Example: It was just another quirk by Mohit.
- NIGGARD (ADJECTIVE): ungenerous (कंजूस)
Synonyms: penurious, miserly
Antonyms: generous, kind
Example: Alpa is a niggard landlady.
- REPINE (VERB): complain (शिकायत करना)
Synonyms: grumble, lament
Antonyms: compliment, praise
Example: Ruchi repined against Rajeev.
You can also Read this:
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- More The Hindu Review Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here