The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 15th October 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- EDIFICE (NOUN) 🙁इमारत)
- Synonyms: monument, skyscraper
- Antonyms: hut, chalet
- Example: The police’s control room is to be moved to the new edifice down the street.
- ELUDE (VERB) 🙁टाल जाना)
- Synonyms: dodge, escape
- Antonyms: encounter, confront
- Example: Alpa was able to elude the child in the crowded street.
- EPICUREAN (ADJECTIVE) 🙁भोगवादी)
- Synonyms: gluttonous, libertine
- Antonyms: chaste, puritanical
- Example: Ankit is a big time foodie with epicurean habits who spends millions in clubs.
- EQUIVOCAL (ADJECTIVE): (अनिश्चित)
- Synonyms: doubtful, uncertain
- Antonyms: certain, definite
- Example: Subhash chand bose’s story had an equivocal ending.
- EVANESCE (VERB): (लुप्त हो जाना)
- Synonyms: dissipate, fade away
- Antonyms: appear, emerge
- Example: The morning fog evanesced and revealed a clear blue sky.
- EXECRABLE (ADJECTIVE): (घिनौना)
- Synonyms: horrible, sickening
- Antonyms: pleasant, nice
- ADJOURN (VERB): (टालना)
- Synonyms: delay, postpone
- Antonyms: carry out, continue
- Example: The statement was adjourned for a high level inquiry report.
- BALEFUL (ADJECTIVE):(हानिकारक)
- Synonyms: calamitous, sinister
- Antonyms: favourable, promising
- Example: Mukul shot a baleful glance in her direction.
- BEHOLD (VERB): (निहारना)
- Synonyms: see, view
- Antonyms: ignore, overlook
- Example: Kavita was beholding her little baby’s feet.
- BLANDISH (VERB):(चापलूसी करना)
- Synonyms: adulate, cajole
- Antonyms: disparage, bully
- Example: The PM said to the leader, “don’t blandish me unnecessarily.”
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account