The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 18th November 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
1.DESPOTISM (NOUN): (तानाशाही) absolute power
Synonyms: autocracy, dictatorship
Antonyms: democracy, equalitarianism
Example: After their generations living under despotism, citizens were happy to see a kind emperor.
2. HOODWINK (VERB): (छलना) to deceive someone
Synonyms: mislead, swindle
Antonyms: support, safeguard
Example: Insurance deals often hoodwink customers by making hollow promises.
3. DAINTY (ADJECTIVE): (सूक्ष्म) delicately small and pretty
Synonyms: petite, cute
Antonyms: ugly, repulsive
Example: The puppy’s dainty nose looked very cute, convincing everybody’s to love it.
- FRAGMENTED (VERB): (तोड़ना)break into pieces
Synonyms: shatter, disintegrate
Antonyms: combine, unite
Example: Lough Erne fragmented into a series of lakes.
- OBLIVIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (भूलने वाला)unconcerned
Synonyms: ignorant, inattentive
Antonyms: concerned, attentive
Example: The people who are oblivious to others, are bound to be treated badly.
- GALL (NOUN): (ध्रष्टता)arrogance
Synonyms: impudence, brazenness
Antonyms: humility, modesty
Example: Anuj’s gall is the reason of his failure and he needs to improve it.
- PIQUANT (ADJECTIVE): (चटपटा)tangy
Synonyms: peppery, spicy
Antonyms: flavorless, tasteless
Example: We need to eat piquant dishes in order to get the real taste of Royal Rajasthan.
- RUSTICATE (VERB): (निष्कासित करना)expel
Synonyms: dispel, ostracize
Antonyms: incorporate, inculcate
Example: The principal will rusticate all the students who don’t deserve to be taught in a healthy environment
- FACETIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (हंसमुख):Amusing
Synonyms: blithe, capering
Antonyms: serious, unfunny
Example: Because she was overbearing and often facetious, Jane had few friends.
- PRUDENT (ADJECTIVE): (विवेकी) careful
Synonyms: cautious, reasonable
Antonyms: careless, nonsensical
Example: Due to his prudent decision everybody escaped unhurt.
You can also Read this:
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|