The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 2nd September 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- AGILE (ADJECTIVE): Flexible (चुस्त)
Synonyms: lithe, supple
Antonyms: rigid, stiff
Example: Monkey is an agile animal.
- SHOVE OFF (VERB): Leave quickly (निकास)
Synonyms: depart, exit
Antonyms: arrive, come
Example: As soon as the police arrives the goons shove off from the bank.
- SALACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): Indecent (गंदा)
Synonyms: vulgar, lewd
Antonyms: moral, decent
Example: The salacious ruffians made filthy remarks on her.
- PULL UP (VERB): Stop ( रोकना)
Synonyms: halt, pause
Antonyms: continue, go
Example: This old orthodox practice should be pulled up now.
- TARDY (ADJECTIVE): late:(आलसी)
Synonyms: delinquent, sluggish
Antonyms: prompt, punctual
Example: His working style is extremely tardy and can cause a loss to the company.
- SPARINGLY (ADVERB): gently:(किफ़ायत से)
Synonyms: delicately, mildly
Antonyms: roughly, heavily
Example: Childish people should be dealt with sparingly so that their feelings don’t get hurt.
- TERMINATE (VERB): finish:(समाप्त करना)
Synonyms: abolish, adjourn
Antonyms: employ, uphold
Example: The government has decided to terminate the services of the new busses.
- STEEP (ADJECTIVE): elevated:(तीव्र ढलानवाला)
Synonyms: lofty, arduous
Antonyms: lowered, mild
Example: We had to face a steep climb to reach the summit of the mountain.
- EQUIP (VERB): prepare:(लैस करना)
Synonyms: arm, gear
Antonyms: disarm, disrobe
Example: He wanted to equip all his soldiers with modernized guns.
- WITHSTAND (VERB): resist: (सामना करना)
Synonyms: thwart, brace
Antonyms: dodge, surrender
Example: They will not be able to withstand a power attack from our army.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account