The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 20th July 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
1.DAWDLE (VERB): (समय नष्ट करना) Waste time
Synonyms: loiter, procrastinate
Antonyms: hasten, hurry
Example: She warned her son to not to dawdle.
2. JADED (ADJECTIVE): (क्षीण/थका) exhausted
Synonyms: bored, tired
Antonyms: lively, energize
Example: All the players were badly jaded .
3. NOXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक) Deadly, injurious
Synonyms: destructive, harmful
Antonyms: helpful, kind
Example: This is a noxious chemical.
4. PERSPICACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (तीक्ष्ण–बुद्धि) Observant, perceptive
Synonyms: alert, aware
Antonyms: ignorant, unobservant
Example: The CDI officers are always perspicacious with their case.
5. FERVENT (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही) Enthusiastic
Synonyms: zealous, ardent
Antonyms: apathetic, dull
Example: He is a fervent child.
6. FITFUL (ADJECTIVE): (चंचल) Spasmodic
Synonyms: intermittent, fluctuating
Antonyms: continuous, perpetual
Example: I find my heart to be very fitful.
- UPRISING (NOUN): (विद्रोह) mutiny
Synonyms: rebellion, revolt
Antonyms: harmony, obedience
Example: We have witnessed many uprisings in the past.
8. AMBIGUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट) unclear
Synonyms: enigmatic, puzzling
Antonyms: determined, unambiguous
Example: They spoke many ambiguous statements.
9. COERCION (NOUN): (दबाव) compulsion
Synonyms: intimidation, duress
Antonyms: freedom, liberty
Example: They surrendered due to the coercion faced by them.
10. PLACARD (NOUN): (इश्तिहार) poster
Synonyms: advertisement, banner
Antonyms: concealment, secrecy
Example: These tiles are often found openly displayed on a pallet with a placard indicating a drastic price drop.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account