The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 24th July 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- RECEDE (VERB): Withdraw (पीछे हटना)
Synonyms: abate, regress
Antonyms: increase, extend
Example: The Cabinet will recede more and more from our principles, our party.
2.WANTON (ADJECTIVE): extravagant:(आवारा)
Synonyms: lustful, outrageous
Antonyms: good, moral
Example: Between 1868 and 1872 they added ten millions by wanton extravagance to the State debt.
- NULLIFY (VERB): Cancel (प्रभावहीन करना)
Synonyms: revoke, abolish
Antonyms: approve, allow
Example: Fortunately, the attempt to nullify its benefits proved ineffectual.
- ALIGN (VERB): line up:(पंक्तिबद्ध करना)
Synonyms: array, adjust
Antonyms: disorder, mess up
Example: Similar instruction is given the troopers in aligning themselves to the left.
- GRAPPLE (VERB): grab:(भिड़ जाना)
Synonyms: confront, cope
Antonyms: release, let go
Example: Every blood-vessel was striving to grapple with the present.
- JUNTA (NOUN): (समिति) council
Synonyms: faction, cabal
Antonyms: single, individual
Example: After the dictator died the country was taken over by a junta of former officials.
- SCUTTLE (VERB): (जल्दी से दौड़ना) scamper
Synonyms: dash, hasten
Antonyms: walk, saunter
Example: The hamster starts to scuttle around his cage when he hears the children approaching.
- JEER (VERB): (मज़ाक उड़ाना) ridicule
Synonyms: taunt, hoot
Antonyms: compliment, laud
Example :The winning team jeered the opponents as their captain flaunted the trophy.
- JETTISON (VERB): (निकाल फ़ेकना) throw overboard
Synonyms: dump, discard
Antonyms: hold, keep
Example: I will keep the good experiences and jettison the bad ones, before I leave this city.
- MANTLE (NOUN): (आवरण) cloak
Synonyms: mask, disguise
Antonyms: reality, truth
Example: Aman smiled and pulled off his mantle, handing it to the boy.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account