The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 24th October 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- GLIMPSE (VERB): (झलक): glance
Synonyms: flash, sight
Antonyms: stare, glare
Example: Alpa glimpsed a figure standing in the shade.
- BLEND (NOUN): (मिश्रण): amalgam
Synonyms: fusion, combination
Antonyms: division, separation
Example: School fests are now a great blend of cultural representation and musical concerts.
- AVERSE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रतिकूल): opposing
Synonyms: hesitant, hostile
Antonyms: kind, loving
Example: We are quite averse to the suggestion of having year-round college.
- SENILITY (NOUN): (बुढ़ापा): dementia
Synonyms: decrepitude, dotage
Antonyms: infancy, adolescence
Example: Ramesh; father is suffering from senility.
- RIDICULE (NOUN): (उपहास): travesty
Synonyms: satire, mockery
Antonyms: seriousness, solemnity
Example: Abhinav is held up as an object of ridicule.
- PERSECUTE (VERB): (सताना) harass
Synonyms: torment, domineer
Antonyms: comfort, console
Example: The teacher kept on persecuting the student.
- GIGANTIC (ADJECTIVE): (विशाल) huge
Synonyms: enormous, immense
Antonyms: small, slight
Example: A gigantic lily grows at a height of 12 feet’s.
- RAMPAGE (NOUN): (हंगामा) binge
Synonyms: disturbance, violence
Antonyms: calm, peace
Example: Alpa ravaged all our weekend plans.
- TRECHAREOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विश्वासघाती) disloyal
Synonyms: faithless, unreliable
Antonyms: faithful, reliable
Example: Sunita is a treacherous junk-dealer.
- SANGUINE (ADJECTIVE): (आशावादी) confident
Synonyms: hopeful, optimistic
Antonyms: pessimistic, depressed
Example: Arun is a sanguine person in every adverse situation.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account