The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 27th May 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- ARTIFACT (NOUN): lie (असत्य)
Synonyms: untruth, fiction
Antonyms: reality, truth
Example: He made a statement full of artifacts.
- ARTLESS (ADJECTIVE): simple (सीधा)
Synonyms: guileless, honest
Antonyms: contrived, artful
Example: He is such an artless man.
- ABSTINENT (ADJECTIVE): ascetic (संयमी)
Synonyms: austere, moderate
Antonyms: hungry, greedy
Example: The patients are best advised to be totally abstinent from alcohol.
4. SATE (VERB): satisfy (पूरा करना)
Synonyms: cloy, gorge
Antonyms: abstain, deprive
Example: Ate your appetite at the resort’s restaurant.
- PERVERION (NOUN): spoof (दोष)
Synonyms: burlesque, distortion
Antonyms: seriousness, solemnity
Example: The absurdly lenient sentence is a perversion of justice.
6. BURGESS (NOUN): civilian
Synonyms: inhabitant, resident
Antonyms: alien, foreigner
Example: He is a nice burgess.
7. ARRAIGN (VERB): accuse (दोष लगाना)
Synonyms: incriminate, indict
Antonyms: exculpate, exonerate
Example: She was arraigned on charges of attempted murder.
- APPOSITE (ADJECTIVE): pertinent (योग्य)
Synonyms: germane, relevant
Antonyms: inappropriate, improper
Example: There was an apposite quotation written in the side of the wall.
- RAPACIOUS(ADJECTIVE): Greedy(लालची)
Synonyms: acquisitive, avaricious
Antonyms: benevolent, generous
Example: He is a rapacious boy.
- SPECIOUS (ADJECTIVE): Misleading (दिखौवा)
Synonyms: deceptive, false
Antonyms: genuine, valid
Example: Because it was based on specious information, the study was flawed.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
You can also Read this:
- GK Capsule for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 : Download PDF from here
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
SBI PO 2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account