The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 28th June 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- CAPITULATION (NOUN): giving in:(आत्मसर्पण)
Synonyms: submission, yielding
Antonyms: defending, finding
Example: I was overwhelmed with my brother’s capitulation to allow me to drive his car.
- PRECOCIOUS (ADJECTIVE):exceptionally smart:(अत्याधिक बुद्धिमान)
Synonyms: intelligent, advanced
Antonyms: moronic, imbecile
Example: She is extremely precocious girl of our college.
- PLACID (NOUN): calm:(नम्र)
Synonyms: serene, tranquil
Antonyms: agitated, disturbed
Example: Placid surroundings of Kashmir enthralled me deep within.
- DELETERIOUS (ADJECTIVE): detrimental:(क्षतिकर)
Synonyms: harmful, destroying
Antonyms: helpful, aiding
Example: Smoking is deleterious to health.
- STIFFEN (VERB): Make or become harder🙁ठोस बनाना)
Synonyms: tighten, solidify
Antonyms: weaken, dilute
Example: The blood supply to the skin is reduced when muscles stiffen.
- FRET (VERB): To worry🙁चिढ़ना)
Synonyms: agonize, bother
Antonyms: please, delight
Example: She was always fretting about something or the other.
- ETHEREAL (ADJECTIVE): Extremely delicate🙁हल्का)
Synonyms: light, sublime
Antonyms: earthly, indelicate
Example: In this ethereal realm are the currentsthat make possible wireless telegrapy.
- CONTRITE (ADJECTIVE): Chastened🙁पश्चात्तापी)
Synonyms: repentant, sorrowful
Antonyms: indifferent, unapologetic
Example: He was so contrite that he wrote me a letter of apology.
- CORNUCOPIA (NOUN): Abundance🙁प्राचुर्य)
Synonyms: bounty, fullness
Antonyms: need, lack
Example: I shall come from London Town with a cornucopia of presents.
- FLOP (VERB): Slump🙁गिर पड़ना)
Synonyms: fall, drop
Antonyms: succeed, achieve
Example: She flopped, exhausted, on to the sofa.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com Study Materials
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account