The Hindu Editorial VOCAB
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary’ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocab on daily basis to enhance vocab power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
1. VENT (VERB): (जाने देना):release
Synonyms: emit, let out
Antonyms: hold, retain
Example : I vented a shriek when the dog suddenly jumped on me.
2. DIMINUTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (छोटा):tiny
Synonyms: petite, pint-sized
Antonyms: big, enormous
Example: Sagar is feeling diminutive hunger right now.
3. SINISTER (ADJECTIVE): (अशुभ):evil
Synonyms: dire, devilish
Antonyms: angelic, divine
Example: He is a sinister person.
4. KINDLE (VERB): (आग लगाना) start a fire
Synonyms: inflame, ignite
Antonyms: extinguish, put out
Example: The dacoit kindled the village.
5. AROMA (NOUN): (सुगंध)scent
Synonyms: fragrance, incense
Antonyms: stench, odour
Example: I am experiencing the nice aroma of doughnuts.
6. BANTER (NOUN): (छेड़ना): teasing
Synonyms: jeering, ridicule
Antonyms: flattery, praise
Example: His t-shirt had some banter line written over it.
7. EXTENSIVELY (ADVERB): (बड़े पैमाने पर):widely
Synonyms: broadly, greatly
Antonyms: minutely, marginally
Example: The demonetisation scheme benefitted the masses extensively.
8. COINCIDE (VERB): (मेल खाना):go along with
Synonyms: concur, harmonize
Antonyms: deviate, dissent
Example: I can coincide with his idea.
9. EXPLOITATION (NOUN): misuse: (दुरुपयोग करना)
Synonyms: ill-treatment, wringing
Antonyms: hospitable, generous
Example: It was an exploitation of the patented invention.
10. THRIVE (VERB): prosper: (फूलना फलना)
Synonyms: flourish, bloom
Antonyms: cease, decrease
Example: It appears to believe that English can’t thrive as long as French survives.
You can also Read this:
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- More The Hindu Review Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here