The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 30 July 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
1.DAINTY (ADJECTIVE): (सूक्ष्म) delicately small and pretty
Synonyms: petite, cute
Antonyms: ugly, repulsive
Example: The puppy’s dainty nose looked very cute, convincing everybody’s to love it.
- ABLUTION (NOUN): (स्नान, मज्जन)the act of washing
Synonyms: cleansing, decontamination
Antonyms: contamination, pollution
Example: Anu performed the ablution of the wound and applied some disinfectant to avoid further infection.
- AMBLE (VERB): (टहलना)to walk casually
Synonyms: stroll, wander
Antonyms: rush, dash
Example: Tanisha rather ambled through the halls than attend the session.
- COVET (VERB): (ललचाना)to greatly desire something you lack
Synonyms: crave, fancy to
Antonyms: abjure, hate
Example: Dinesh tends to covet quality time with his family.
- NOXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक)Deadly, injurious
Synonyms: destructive, harmful
Antonyms: helpful, kind
Example: This is a noxious chemical.
- PERSPICACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (तीक्ष्ण-बुद्धि)Observant, perceptive
Synonyms: alert, aware
Antonyms: ignorant, unobservant
Example: The CBI officers are always perspicacious with their case.
- FERVENT (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही)Enthusiastic
Synonyms: zealous, ardent
Antonyms: apathetic, dull
Example: He is a fervent child.
- FITFUL (ADJECTIVE): (चंचल)Spasmodic
Synonyms: intermittent, fluctuating
Antonyms: continuous, perpetual
Example: As long as his breathing is fitful, he will continue to need an oxygen machine.
- MOMOTH (ADJECTIVE): huge:(विशालकाय)
Synonyms: enormous, gargantuan
Antonyms: little, miniature
Example: A mammoth project will be completed very soon.
- RECKON (VERB):to anticipate a specific thing will occur:(गिनना)
Antonyms: disbelieve, doubt
Example: Weather analysts reckon the monsoon is moving south because southern cities are enjoying rains.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account