The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 3 July 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- TERMINATE (VERB): finish:(समाप्त करना)
Synonyms: abolish, adjourn
Antonyms: employ, uphold
Example: The government has decided to terminate the services of the new busses.
- STEEP (ADJECTIVE): elevated:(ढालवांपन)
Synonyms: lofty, arduous
Antonyms: lowered, mild
Example: We had to face a steep climb to reach the summit of the mountain.
- EQUIP (VERB): prepare:(संवारना)
Synonyms: arm, gear
Antonyms: disarm, disrobe
Example: He wanted to equip all his soldiers with modernized guns.
- WITHSTAND (VERB): resist:(सामना करना)
Synonyms: thwart, brace
Antonyms: dodge, surrender
Example: They will not be able to withstand a power attack from our army.
- IMPECCABLE (ADJECTIVE): flawless:(त्रुटिहीन)
Synonyms: exquisite, unblemished
Antonyms: flawed, blemished
Example: They will unveil a new impeccable way of completing the tasks.
- SUPERVENE (VERB): (पीछे आना)follow
Synonyms: chase, pursue
Antonyms: precede, retreat
Example: Firstly he did the honours then everybody supervened.
- REPROACH (NOUN): (तिरस्कार)disgrace
Synonyms: blame, censure
Antonyms: compliment, praise
Example: He gave her a look of reproach.
- LAURELS (NOUN): (ख्याति)acclaim
Synonyms: accolade, praise
Antonyms: blame, disapproval
Example: A soldier won his laurels in the battle field.
- ABRADE (VERB): (कुरेदना)scrape
Synonyms: chafe, grate
Antonyms: make happy, please
Example: The wool blanket abraded my legs and gave me a rash.
10. DEIFY (VERB): (देवता–सदृश पूजा करना) idealize
Synonyms: glorify, idolize
Antonyms: criticize, degrade
Example: It is a mistake to deify celebrities let your parents be your living God.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com Study Materials
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account