The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 4th November 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- ALUMNUS (NOUN): (भूतपूर्व छात्र) educated/ ex-student
Synonyms: old grad, alumna
Antonyms: undergraduate, uneducated
Example: He is an intelligent alumnus.
- UNCOUTH (ADJECTIVE): (बेढंगा)clumsy, uncultivated
Synonyms: awkward, barbaric
Antonyms: agile, couth
Example: Ravish behaved in an uncouth manner.
- TRITE (ADJECTIVE): (घिसे–पिटे)hackneyed
Synonyms: dull, cliche
Antonyms: fresh, new
Example: I don’t want to involve in the trite conversation they were having.
- MURKY (ADJECTIVE): (धुंधला)cloudy
Synonyms: misty, foggy
Antonyms: bright, clear
Example: The fight was going on in the murky environment.
- PALLIATE (VERB): (शांत करना)abate
Synonyms: allay, assuage
Antonyms: increase, intensify
Example: Perhaps a nap will palliate my headache.
- AFTERMATH (NOUN): impact (परिणाम)
Synonyms: outcome, consequences
Antonyms: source, origin
Example: Although the aftermath was daunting, nothing could compare to the moment that the tornado struck the building.
- ABSOLUTE (ADJECTIVE): without limit (असीम)
Synonyms: infinite, unlimited
Antonyms: bounded, limited
Example: Your idea has really an absolute influence.
- PREPONDERATE (VERB): dominate (प्रबल होना)
Synonyms: dictate, overrule
Antonyms: follow, lose
Example: Do not even think of preponderating me.
- ABEYANCE (NOUN): discontinuation (रुकाव)
Antonyms: activity, continuance
Example: Matters were held in abeyance pending further enquiries.
- MOOT (ADJECTIVE): arguable (विवादास्पद)
Synonyms: problematic, questionable
Antonyms: settled, definite
Example: The use of phonetic transcription is a moot question.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account