The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 5th August 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- INORDINATE (ADJECTIVE): Undue : (असामान्य)
Synonyms: pricey, steep
Antonyms: cheap, moderate
Example: The case had taken up an inordinate amount of time.
- EGRESS (NOUN): Departure : (निकास)
Synonyms: emanation, exiting
Antonyms: entrance, arrival
Example: They hinted at the direct means of access and egress for passengers.
- ENGROSS (VERB): Bewitch : (मोहित करना)
Synonyms: captivate, enrapture
Antonyms: disenchant, disgust
Example: Yesterday Prakash engrossed everybody at the party.
- NERVE (NOUN): daring (साहस)
Synonyms: courage, grit
Antonyms: cowardice, timidity
Example: Shruti has a nerve to do it.
- EMBARK (VERB): commence (आरंभ करना)
Synonyms: enter, launch
Antonyms: cease, end
Example: Vikash embarked his journey.
- IMP (NOUN): brat (शैतान)
Synonyms: gnome, minx
Antonyms: angel, elf
Example: Ankit is a big imp.
- YEOMAN (NOUN): (स्वेच्छा सेवी):worker
Synonyms: assistant, attendant
Antonyms: boss, manager
Example: The yeoman was plowing the field on his master’s land.
- YORE (NOUN): (बीता हुआ समय):time gone by
Synonyms: history, antiquity
Antonyms: future, present
Example: In the days of yore, the Internet did not exist.
- ORDAIN (VERB): (हुक्म देना)impose
Synonyms: order, proclaim
Antonyms: violate, revoke
Example: Antariksh knows the ministry will never ordain him as a priest.
- INSIPID (ADJECTIVE): (स्वादहीन)tasteless
Synonyms: vapid, unflavoured
Antonyms: delicious, pungent
Example: Tomato soup tastes insipid.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account