The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 6th August 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- ENCOMIUM (NOUN): (गुणानुवाद): tribute
Synonyms: accolade, salutation
Antonyms: blame, criticism
Example: Kavita has written an encomium celebrating the art form.
- ENGENDER (VERB): (पैदा करना): cause or give rise
Synonyms: arouse, instigate
Antonyms: prevent, halt
Example: They lose their power over people, they lose their ability to engender fear
- ELITE (NOUN): (अनन्य): a select group that is superior
Synonyms: exclusive, noble
Antonyms: ordinary, low- class
Example: Abhinav belonged to an elite class.
- RANT (VERB): (डांटना): to taunt or scold
Synonyms: yelling, raving
Antonyms: calm, quiet
Example: Raj spent hours ranting about the hike in gasoline prices.
- MOURN (VERB): (शोक करना): be sad over loss
Synonyms: lament, regret
Antonyms: please, delight
Example: We mourn the loss of our great leader.
- PLEA (NOUN): request:(तर्क)
Synonyms: pray, appeal
Antonyms: order, instruct
Example: The doctor’s plea for silence went unheard, resulting in extreme discomfort to the patient.
- ARREST (VERB): take in custody:(गिरफ्तार करना)
Synonyms: abstain, detain
Antonyms: liberate, emancipate
Example: The judge will seek reasons for the arrest without a legal warrant.
- CONFLICT (VERB): fight:(लड़ना)
Synonyms: brawl, scuffle
Antonyms: serene, peace
Example: They have conflicted again and again.
- RIFT (NOUN): division:(मनमुटाव)
Synonyms: gap, difference
Antonyms: bridge, joint
Example: The opposition and the government seemed to be focused on removing the rift between them.
- FORTHCOMING (ADJECTIVE): coming in future:(आगामी)
Synonyms: new, futuristic
Antonyms: obsolete, outdated
Example: Ever since I was of tender age, I have trained for forthcoming technical enhancements.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account