The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 8 July 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- JUNTA (NOUN): (समिति)council
Synonyms: faction, cabal
Antonyms: single, individual
Example: After the dictator died the country was taken over by a junta of former officials.
- LAY DOWN (VERB): (आदेश देना)command
Synonyms: impose, order
Antonyms: implore, request
Example: She laid down as if she were my boss.
- PREMISE (NOUN): (उपधारणा)presumption
Synonyms: proposition, supposition
Antonyms: denial, rejection
Example: The woman completed her workday even though there was a presumption that she was to be fired.
- UNPALATABLE (ADJECTIVE): (बेस्वाद)not tasting good
Synonyms: distasteful, unsavoury
Antonyms: delicious, savoury
Example: What an unpalatable dish! Siya exclaimed.
- AFTERMATH (NOUN): (परिणाम) impact
Synonyms: outcome, consequences
Antonyms: source, origin
Example: Although the aftermath was daunting, nothing could compare to the moment that the tornado struck the building.
- ABSOLUTE (ADJECTIVE): (अपरिमित)without limit
Synonyms: infinite, unlimited
Antonyms: bounded, limited
Example: Your idea has really an absolute influence.
- PREPONDERATE (VERB): (प्रभुत्वरखना)dominate
Synonyms: dictate, overrule
Antonyms: follow, lose
Example: Do not even think of preponderating me.
- DILUTE (VERB): (मिलावटकरना)adulterate
Synonyms: make thinner, water down
Antonyms: make thicker, concentrate
Example: To obtain the effect you want, firstly dilute the paint with a little bit of oil.
- CONCEDE (VERB): acknowledge: (स्वीकार करना)
Synonyms: accept, cave in
Antonyms: deny, refuse
Example: I had to concede that I’d overreacted.
- BARB (NOUN):(काँटा)point
Synonyms: prickle, prong
Antonyms: kindness, praise
Example: Watch out for barbs as they can hurt you badly.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com Study Materials
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account