The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 8th June 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- UNLETTERED (ADJECTIVE): (निरक्षर)
Synonyms: ignorant, illiterate
Antonyms: educated, literate
Example: Such misconceptions have not been confined to the unlettered masses.
- SPRIGHTLY (ADJECTIVE): (प्रमुदित)
Synonyms: agile, active
Antonyms: spiritless, lethargic
Example: The sprightly old woman walks two miles every day.
- SANCTIMONIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (पाखंडी)
Synonyms: insincere, hypocritical
Antonyms: honest, sincere
Example: His sanctimonious expressions explained his intentions.
- SULLEN (ADJECTIVE): (उदास)
Synonyms: gloomy, brooding
Antonyms: cheerful, pleasant
Example: The offenders lapsed into a sullen silence.
- WREAK (VERB): (बदला लेना):
Synonyms: destroy, demolish
Antonyms: construct, repair
Example: Terrorists love to wreak damage wherever they can.
6. WANE (VERB): (अलग करना
Synonyms: disconnect, detach
Antonyms: attach, connect
Example: She waned her individual ideas from the group.
- NADIR (NOUN): (निम्नतम):
Synonyms: base, bottom
Antonyms: top, highest point
Example: The sun does not spring at once from the nadir to the zenith.
- ODIUM (NOUN): (घृणा):
Synonyms: abhorrence, antipathy
Antonyms: affection, approval
Example: Because of my odium for the politician’s views, I have no plans to vote for him.
- FRAGMENTED (VERB): (तोड़ना)
Synonyms: shatter, disintegrate
Antonyms: combine, unite
Example: Lough Erne fragmented into a series of lakes.
10. OBLIVIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (भूलने वाला)
Synonyms: ignorant, inattentive
Antonyms: concerned, attentive
Example: The people who are oblivious to others, are bound to be treated badly.
You can also Read this:
- The Hindu Review May 2019 (Bilingual) | Current Affairs PDF : Download Now
- Current Affairs 2019 MCQ May Month PDF : Date-wise Download Now
- More The Hindu Review Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account