The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 9th August 2019
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- FEUD (VERB): (झगड़ा): quarrel
Synonyms: fight, bicker
Antonyms: agree, socialize
Example: He feuded unnecessarily with his friends.
2. FANATICAL (ADJECTIVE): (कट्टर): narrow minded
Synonyms: orthodox, biased
Antonyms: liberal, unprejudiced
Example: In old days most of the people had fanatical thinking.
- SKULLDUGGERY (NOUN): (फरेब): tricky behaviour
Synonyms: chicanery, crafty
Antonyms: probity, modesty
Example: He always knew about his brother’s skullduggery towards others.
4. QUASH (VERB): (समाप्त करना): cancel
Synonyms: revoke, abrogate
Antonyms: permit, authorize
Example: For no reasons her job offer letter was quashed.
- NOVICE (NOUN): (नवशिक्षित): beginner
Synonyms: tyro, learner
Antonyms: expert, veteran
Example: Razi was a complete novice in foreign affairs.
- NEOPHYTE (NOUN): beginner:(नवदीक्षित)
Synonyms: amateur, novice
Antonyms: professional, expert
Example: Even the best player in the world was once a neophyte at the sport.
7. PRETENSION (NOUN): self- importance:(मिथ्याभिमान)
Synonyms: snobbishness, pomposity
Antonyms: modesty, propriety
Example: He is adored by millions because he lacks in pretension.
8. PITHY (VERB): to the point:(सारगर्भित)
Synonyms: concise, brief
Antonyms: lengthy, verbose
Example: In order to make it quick the teach gave pithy explanation for all the questions.
- PERVASIVE (ADJECTIVE): which is all over the place:(व्यापक)
Synonyms: omnipresent, prevalent
Antonyms: deficient, scanty
Example: Unemployment is a pervasive issue in India touching all the classes.
10. HERMETIC (ADJECTIVE): airtight:(हवा बंद)
Synonyms: impervious, sealed
Antonyms: susceptible, penetrable
Example: The cells were hermetic causing the prisoners to die of suffocation.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com Study Materials
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account