Aishwarya Sheoran’s journey: Motivational Story Part 1
Motivational story is what keeps you going when you feel low or could not keep up with your studies. Motivational Story is real-life story of many successful people who made it to their goal despite all the hurdles that came in the way. Motivational Story inspires readers as they can imagine the situation of the person in the motivational story.
So ambitiousbaba.comis coming up with the series of motivational story to keep the aspirants inspired to do more.
Aishwarya Sheoran’s motivational story is one of these real-life stories. Aishwarya Hheoran’s motivational Story tells us that how we can conquer the goal without letting any barrier come between the way.
♦Aishwarya Sheoran’s journey
- The most surprising name among the selected candidates in Rajasthan in the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 is Aishwarya Sheoran.
- Till now people knew her as a model, but on 4 August 2020, as soon as UPSC results came, Aishwarya Sheoran was also identified as an Indian Administrative Service officer.
- Aishwarya Sheoran has managed to achieve 93rd rank at the all-India level in the first attempt in the UPSC examination. 23-year-old Aishwarya is originally from Chubkia Tal village of Rajgarh subdivision of Churu district of Rajasthan. Aishwarya’s selection ran a wave of happiness in her village.
♦IAS Aishwarya Sheoran’s family and education
- Aishwarya’s father Ajay Sheoran is posted as a colonel, a commanding officer of NCC Karimnagar, Telangana battalion and mother Suman is a homemaker. The family currently lives in Mumbai. Aishwarya grew up in Delhi. Aishwarya Sheoran had secured 97.5% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Economics from the School of Culture in Chanakyapuri.
- Aishwarya has also been an academic topper. She was also the head girl and scored 97.5% during schooling. She did Graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce. Aishwarya Sheoran studied Economics Honors from Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), North Campus of Delhi University.
- In 2018, she was also selected for IIM Indore, but she gave her full focus to civil service.
♦IAS Aishwarya Sheoran before opting UPSC
- Aishwarya Sheoran was born in January 1997. Her mother named her Aishwarya after Miss World 1994 and Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai. Her mother wanted her to become Miss India and She was eventually selected in the top 21 finalists for Femina Miss India 2016.
- Aishwarya Sheoran was a finalist in Femina Miss India 2016. She also won the title of Miss Delhi in 2015. Aishwarya has also been a “Clean and Clear” fresh face from Delhi in 2014. In the 2016 Lakme Fashion Week, which is the largest fashion show in the country, she was the only new model in the competition with well-known models.
- According to Aishwarya Sheoran, after completing her graduation in 2017, when her father was posted in Mumbai, then she started modelling in Mumbai. She has worked with popular fashion designer Manish Malhotra, Southern fashion designer Vishal Vidappa. In 2018, she had a thought that she should attend the Mumbai campus of IIM Indore but she chose to prepare for UPSC. She always had a desire to become a civil servant.
♦Her Journey to become an IAS officer
- Aishwarya Sheoran took a break from modelling in the year 2018. She understood the syllabus of UPSC and then started preparing. She stayed at home for ten months without any coaching, achieved success in the first preliminary and then final examination. Aishwarya got 93rd rank in All India in the first attempt.
- Aishwarya Sheoran said that she started preparing for the UPSC exam from May 2018. She finally left modelling and started full-fledge preparation of UPSC exam. She continued her studies without any coaching. During this time, she switched off her phone and she also closed her social media accounts and ignored everything to focus on the exam. She used to contact her father for whatever course material she wanted.
- She believes that whatever you want to achieve in life is not found without hard work. You have to work hard for that.
- Aishwarya Sheoran said that she wants to work for women empowerment and people belonging to underprivileged sections. Aishwarya Sheoran, originally from Rajasthan, wants to work in her state Rajasthan. If she gets any administrative post from both IAS and IFS, she will work happily.
- It was her dream to become an IAS officer which has now come true. She has proved that one can achieve what one desires.
Telegram Group: Join
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|