This year’s Asian Games, also known as Jakarta Palembang 2018, has started from 18th August to 02nd September in the Indonesian cities of Jakarta and Palembang. It is the second time when Jakarta is hosting the sports games after 1962. Here are the medals won by India in different events day wise.
2. India bag silver in first-ever mixed 4 x 400m Relay in Asiad history.
3. PV Sindhu Wins India’s 1st Asian Games Silver In Badminton.
4. Jinson Johnson won the silver In 800m Race.
5. India wins silver in Men’s Compound Team Archery.
6. India Win Silver In Women’s Compound Team Archery.
7. Dharun Ayyasamy Won Silver Medal in the men’s 400m hurdles.
8. Balhara won a silver medal in Kurash, a form of wrestling.
9. Malaprabha Yallappa Jadhav bagged a bronze in Kurash in women’s 52 kg. category.
10. Indian Team won a bronze medal in men’s team table tennis semifinal.
Total Medals Won By India Till 10th Day:
1. 9 Gold,
2. 19 Silver,
3. 22 Bronze.
Top 3 Countries in the Asian Games 2018 Medal Tally:
3. South Korea.