Blood relation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRBs: Quiz 10
Here you will find the Blood Relation Quiz. We are providing detailed explanations that will help you develop a simple approach to answering Blood relation questions in government exams. Blood relation covers 3-4 questions in the reasoning section, and we are providing detailed explanations that will help you develop a simple approach to answering Blood relation questions.
We provide Blood Relation Questions that are important for SSC, Railways, Banking & Insurance, and other jobs.
This topic will be easier to understand if you practise this Blood Relation quiz.
This Blood Relation Quiz can help you prepare for forthcoming SSC, Railways, and bank exams.
1. Rohan said pointing towards a picture, “That picture is of sister of grandson of father of my maternal uncle”. How is the lady in the picture related to Rohan?
(a) Father’s sister
(b) Mother’s sister
(e) Can’t be determined.
2. Priya points towards Pritam and says, “The person is the only son-in-law of my father”. In it, Priya is female. How is Priya related to Pritam?
(e) None of the above
Direction (3-4): In the following questions, the symbols #, &, @, *, $, % and © are used with the following meanings as illustrated below. Study the following information and answer the given questions:
P#Q – P is the son of Q.
P@Q – Q is the child of P.
P©Q – P is the parent of Q.
P$Q – P is elder than Q.
P*Q- P is the husband of Q.
P&Q- Q is the daughter-in-law of P.
P%Q- P is the wife of Q.
3. If A@C*D&E%G$H then how A is related to G?
(e) Either (a) or (b)
4. If A@C*D&E%G$H and the age of H is 28 years then what could be the age of G?
(a) 17 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 30 years
(e) 12 years
Directions (5-6): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Six persons of the same family viz. A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting around a circular table facing the center. Each of them have a different age. D is the oldest of them all. D’s grand-daughter C is younger than B, who is younger than his brother in law A. F’s grand-daughter is sitting second to the right of C. A is unmarried. D’s daughter is sitting to the immediate left of A. There are four generations in the family.
5. How is E related to F?
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
6. How many of the given six persons are older than F?
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
Directions (7-8): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follows:
There are eight family members A, D, F, G, Q, R, S and U in the family having only two generation and there are three married couples in the family. F is the mother-in-law of Q. U is the only girl child of A. G is the unmarried brother of D. R is the sister in law of D. A has no any son-in -law. Q is not married to S.
7. Who among the following is the father of U?
(e) Can’t be determined
8. How many male members are there in the family?
(d) Can’t be determined
Direction (9-11): Study the following information to answer the given questions
A is the son-in-law of D. E is the mother of B but B is not the daughter of E. F is married to G.G is the son of E. C is the only sister-in-law of F. D has only one daughter. D is married to the mother-in-law of F. There is an un-married male in the family.
9. Who among the following is an un-married male in the family?
10. Who among the following is the daughter of D?
11. Who is the brother-in-law of the son-in-law of E?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|