Can an average student qualify Banking & Insurance exams?
Firstly, there is no such thing as average student, your mind could be averagely working but that is not going to stop you from reaching your goals.
Hard work and determination can overcome any obstacle that comes in your way. It doesn’t matter if you are average or below average, hard work can take you wherever you want.
Students think of them as average on the basis of their marks obtained in their school and colleges, but you have to understand that those marks don’t matter in these competitive exams.
Now, Let’s talk about the banking and insurance exam.
♦Is the exam really tough?
- It depends on how you see it at a first place, if you keep faith and assure yourself that you can do it, then you can definitely do it.
- Also starting from basics and moving ahead in a planned way will help you crack even the toughest of exams. So, if you aim to get a job in banking or insurance, just give it a try with full dedication and faith that you can do this.
♦What makes you crack the exam?
Know everything about the exam:
Pattern, Important topics from syllabus analysis, time boundations, mode of conduction and every detail related to the exam.
♦What subject are asked in the exam?
- The subjects asked in these exams are Reasoning, English, Current affairs and Quantitative aptitude.
- You need to master yourself in these subjects and for that follow a dedicated time table that includes each of these subjects every day.
♦What are some tips to be followed?
Read 5 days and revise for next 2 days is one the best pattern of study.
- ”Practice makes you perfect” practice as many questions.
- Go for regular mock tests.
- Follow authentic sources for study material.
- Make a list of most important topics.
- And another list for topics you find hard.
- Make short and concise notes while studying the topic which will help you revise later.
- You can download our study material and app in your mobile and study at free time when you don’t have a study setup
How do we help you?
We help you with each section of the exam.
- For Banking: – IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB CLERK, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SBI SO, Syndicate PO, Canara PO, IDBI Executive, RBI Assistant, RBI Grade B
- Insurance: LIC ADO, LIC AAO, NIACL, NICL, OICL etc.
We cover the preparation for above mentioned categories with most of the free study material in the form of daily quiz, notes, pdf, regular classes on YouTube. And mock test series with minimal charges.
We also provide mock test for Insurance departmental promotion exam, para 13.2, licentiate, associates, fellowship exams. Which means you can study from us even after you are working in these sectors for promotional exams.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|