Challenges Facing Indian Economy: Caiib Paper 1 (Module A), Unit 11
We all know that CAIIB exams are conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). CAIIB is said to be one of the difficult courses to be cleared for the bankers. But we assure you that with the help of our “CAIIB study material”, you will definitely clear the CAIIB exam.
CAIIB exams are conducted twice in a year. Candidates should have completed JAIIB before appearing for CAIIB Exam. Here, we will provide detailed notes of every unit of the CAIIB Exam on the latest pattern of IIBF.
So, here we are providing “Unit 11: Challenges Facing Indian Economy” of “Module A: Economic Analysis” from “Paper 1: Advanced Bank Management (ABM)”.
The Article is Caiib Unit 11: Challenges Facing Indian Economy
♦Unique features of Indian Economy
- India’s growth is driven by domestic demand – both consumption and investment.
- Twin Deficit – Fiscal & Current Account
- Supply constrained economy
The Major Concerns, facing the Indian Economy, are as under:
- First Concern: Achieving and Sustaining higher growth
- Second Concern: Expediting the process of economic reforms
- Third Concern: Attaining financial stability
- Fourth Concern: Improving the Infrastructure
- Fifth Concern: Tackling issues like Human development, financial inclusion etc.
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Visit Online Mock test Site: test.ambitiousbaba.com
CAIIB Paper-I (Advanced Bank Management ) Online Mock Tests
CAIIB Paper-II (Bank Financial Management) Online Mock Tests
CAIIB Optional Paper(Retail Banking in India) Online Mock Tests