Table of Contents
COVID-19 Risk Assessment Scanner through AI :
In the Current Situation in India we are in trouble due to COVID-19 called Corona virus. So, Apollo Hospital is offering a quick self-assessment online test, driven by #AI to know your current risk level. You can Measure your Symptoms weather you need to go to hospital for test or not. It will be very beneficial you have a signal symptoms and you scare that if you are affected or not.
What is coronavirus?
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
- These viruses were originally transmitted between animals and people. SARS, for instance, was believed to have been transmitted from civet cats to humans while MERS travelled from a type of camel to humans.
- Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.
What are the symptoms?
- According to the WHO, signs of infection include fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- In more severe cases, it can lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
- The incubation period of the coronavirus remains unknown. Some sources say it could be between 10 to 14 days.
To perform this test just click the link below.