Current Affairs 10th August 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Haryana govt signs MoU with Walmart Vriddhi to help MSMEs
- The Haryana government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ‘Walmart Vriddhi’ and ‘Haqdarshak’ to create a pathway for Indian MSMEs’ products to move to the international markets.
- To promote MSMEs apart from large industries, many important concessions have been given to investors in ‘Haryana Enterprises and Employment Policy-2020’. 4
Note: About Haryana
- Governor: Bandaru Dattatreya
- Capital: Chandigarh
- Chief minister: Manohar Lal Khattar
International (Current Affairs)
Kiren Rijiju attends 8th SCO Meeting of Ministers of Justice
- The Union Law Minister Kiren Rijiju has virtually attended the eighth meeting of Ministers of Justice of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).
- During the virtual event, Rijiju highlighted the initiatives taken by the Government of India for providing affordable and easy access to justice for all. The three days’ meeting was hosted by Tajikistan.
Banking & Financial
ADB approved USD 300 million additional loan for Maharashtra
- Asian Development Bank has approved a USD 300 million loans as additional financing for the ongoing Maharashtra Rural Connectivity Improvement Project for upgrading rural roads and connecting remote areas with markets.
- The ongoing project, approved in August 2019, has been improving and maintaining the condition and safety of 2,100 kilometres (km) of rural roads across Maharashtra.
List of Loan approved by ADB (Recently)
- $300 million – Upgrade power distribution network in Uttar Pradesh
- 2100 Cr.- Tripura for urban, tourism development
- $231 million- enhance power generation capacity in Assam
- $300 million –Upgrade the power distribution system in Bengaluru city.
- $484 Million-Chennai-Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor
MS Dhoni becomes first brand ambassador of HomeLane
- Home interiors brand HomeLane has entered into a three-year strategic partnership with Mahendra Singh Dhoni as an equity partner and brand ambassador. As part of the partnership, Dhoni will own equity in HomeLane and will be the company’s first brand ambassador.
- With the upcoming cricket and festive season, HomeLane and MS Dhoni are jointly working on a brand new campaign that will be released during the new IPL season.
List of PUMA Brand Ambassadors
- Sunil Chhetri
- Kareen Kapoor khan
- KL Rahul
- Sushma Verma (women’s national cricketer)
- Yuvraj Singh
RBI ropes Neeraj Chopra for banking fraud awareness campaign
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started a public awareness campaign to warn people against digital banking frauds. For the new campaign, RBI has roped in Olympic Gold medalist Neeraj Chopra.
- The central bank has asked people to be a little cautious as doing so can protect them from a lot of troubles. A little caution takes care of a lot of trouble. Never respond to requests to share PIN, OTP or bank account details. Block your card if stolen, lost or compromised.
Note: About RBI
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy Governor: Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Deputy Governor: M. D. Patra
- Deputy Governor: M Rajeshwar Rao
- Deputy Governor : T Rabi Sankar
ITBP inducts its first women officers in combat
- For the first time, India-China LAC guarding the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) force has commissioned its first two women officers in combat.
- The two women officers, Prakriti and Diksha will be posted as company commanders in ITBP battalions. Heretofore, women officers in the ITBP were serving in the medical branch or were on deputation from the Indian Police Service at top echelons.
Note: About ITBP
- Founded: 24 October 1962.
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India.
- DG: S S Deswal.
Neeraj Chopra honored, AFI names August 7th as ‘Javelin Throw Day’ in India
- Athletics Federation of India (AFI) decides to name August 7 as ‘Javelin Throw Day’ in India to honour Neeraj Chopra’s historic gold.
- Neeraj Chopra made history in Tokyo, becoming the first Indian to win a gold medal in athletics at the Olympic Games.
10 August: World Lion Day
- World Lion Day is celebrated annually on August 10 each year, with an emphasis to raise awareness and gather support for their declining population and conservation.
- According to the census of the majestic big cats that was conducted by the Gujarat government in June last year, it showed a rise. India recorded the highest ever increase of 29 per cent in its lion population from 523 in 2015 to 674 in 2020.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|