Current Affairs 11 , 12 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
2+2’ Ministerial Dialogue between India & Australia
- India will host the first-ever 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue with Australia in New Delhi.
- Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne and Defence Minister Peter Dutton from the Australian side will meet with External Affairs Minister (EAM) S Jaishankar and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
- The relationship between India and Australia is at a historic high. The ministers will discuss issues including economic security, cyber, climate, critical technology and supply chains.
Note: About Australia
- Prime minister: Scott Morrison
- Capital: Canberra
- Currency: Australian dollar
Banking & Financial
NPCI and Fiserv launch ‘nFiNi’ programme
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in partnership with Fiserv Inc. to launch the plug-and-play RuPay credit card stack, ‘nFiNi’.
- nFiNi is a ready stack of services required for fintechs and banks to issue RuPay credit cards and will enable fintech to co-create bank-sponsored credit cards. It is a BaaS (banking-as-a-service) programme.
Note: About National Payments Corporation of India
- MD & CEO: Dilip Asbe.
Bhupendra Patel Made New Chief Minister Of Gujarat
- Senior BJP leader Bhupendra Patel — known to be a protege of former Chief Minister Anandiben Patel — will succeed Vijay Rupani as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- While he was elected the leader of the legislature party after a meeting, it is believed that the candidate was picked by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Minister Amit Shah.
Note: List of some CM
- Arunachal Pradesh: Shri Pema Khandu
- Assam: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Manipur: Nongthombam Biren Singh
- Meghalya: Conrad Sangma
- Mizoram: Pu Zoramthanga
- Nagaland: Neiphiu Rio
- Tripura: Biplab Kumar Deb
Iqbal Singh Lalpura named chairman of National Commission for Minorities
- Former IPS officer Iqbal Singh Lalpura has been appointed chairman of the National Commission for Minorities. He hails from Punjab and has authored several books on Sikh philosophy.
- He has also won several awards such as the president’s police medal, police medal for meritorious services, Shiromani Sikh Sahitkar Award and Sikh scholar award.
Trichy Golden Rock Workshop bags best Energy Efficient Unit Award
- The Golden Rock Railway Workshop (GOC), Tiruchchirappalli has bagged 22nd National Award for Excellence in Energy Management from the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for having adopted and implemented various energy conservation measures.
- GOC Workshop is the only workshop of Indian Railways to have received the award this year. The National Awards for Excellence in Energy Management is instituted by CII, to catalyze significant and innovative practices in the energy efficiency sector.
IOC Suspends North Korea From Beijing Olympics
- North Korea was formally suspended from the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics by the IOC on 10th Sept as punishment for refusing to send a team to the Tokyo Games citing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- IOC president Thomas Bach said the North Korean national Olympic body will also now forfeit money it was due from previous Olympics. The unspecified amount — potentially millions of dollars — had been withheld because of international sanctions.
Note: About North Korea
- Supreme leader: Kim Jong-un
- Capital: Pyongyang
- Currency: North Korean won
US Open 2021: Raducanu wins first Grand Slam
- In a first, two unseeded players — Emma Raducanu and Leylah Fernandez — faced each other in the US Open women’s singles final at the Arthur Ashe Stadium, New York on 12th Sept with the former prevailing 6-4, 6-3 in the end.
- Raducanu created history by becoming the first-ever qualifier and the first British woman since 1977 to win a Grand Slam. She didn’t drop a single set in the entire tournament, winning all 20 of them.
11st Sept: National Forest Martyrs Day 2021
- September 11 is celebrated as National Forest Martyrs’ Day. On this day, we remember those who sacrificed their lives protecting the forests and wildlife around the country.
- The forests are a source of livelihood for several communities that live in India. They fiercely protect the flora and fauna as their own family from the vested interests of groups. Many even risk their lives protecting them. Therefore, people around the country pay tribute to them and their contributions in the same.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|