Table of Contents
Current Affairs 13 October 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
GoI launched ‘My Port App’ for digital monitoring of port operations
- The Centre government has launched ‘MyPortApp’ in Kolkata for digital monitoring of port operation. It has been launched for promoting transparency and to provide port-related information.
- The app has been launched for those port users who want to use various port services. It includes all facts about the port digitally. The app incorporates information related to Vessel Berthing, Rake & Indent, Rake Receipt, Container Status, Tariff, Bills, Port Holidays and can be accessed anywhere 24×7.
Delhi Govt’s ‘Desh Ke Mentor’ Programme
- The Delhi government launched its “Desh ke Mentors” programme on October 11, 2021. This programme will be implemented across all the schools in Delhi.
- This programme was launched with the aim of providing students with young mentors. Young mentors will guide the students from classes IX to XII in navigating their higher education as well as career path.
International (Current Affairs)
PM Modi participates in G20 Extraordinary Summit on Afghanistan hosted by Italy
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will participate in the G20 Extraordinary Leaders’ Summit, which has been organised to discuss the situation in Afghanistan. The event, convened by the G20 Italian Presidency, will be held via videoconferencing on 13th Oct.
- The agenda of the meeting will include a discussion on response to humanitarian needs and access to basic services and livelihood; security and the fight against terrorism; and mobility, migration and human rights.
Banking & Financial
Indian economy to grow at 9.5% in 2021, 8.5% in 2022: IMF
- India’s economy, which contracted by 7.3 per cent due to the Covid-19 pandemic, is expected to grow by 9.5 per cent in 2021 and 8.5 per cent in 2022, according to latest projections released by the International Monetary Fund on 12th Oct.
- According to the latest WEO update, released ahead of the annual meeting of the IMF and the World Bank, the world is expected to grow at 5.9 per cent in 2021 and 4.9 per cent in 2022.
Fire-Boltt ropes in Virat Kohli as new brand ambassador
- Indian wearable brand Fire-Boltt has named cricket captain Virat Kohli as its new brand ambassador. The skipper will participate in different marketing, ad and endorsement campaigns of the home grown brand.
- Fire-Boltt is a wearable, gaming, and audio brand offering a bouquet of premium quality audio, fitness, and fashion products. The products by Fire-Boltt include smartwatches, bluetooth earphones, bluetooth headphones, true wireless earbuds, bluetooth speakers, sound bars, lifestyle shoes, among others.
- Fire-Boltt had a few months earlier brought on board actor Vicky Kaushal as its first brand ambassador.
Note: List of brand ambassador appointed recently
- PUMA Motorsport in India: Yuvraj Singh
- OnePlus wearables: Jasprit Bumrah
- Eurosport: John Abraham
- HomeLane: MS Dhoni
- Cashify: Rajkummar Rao
- Amway India: Mirabai Chanu
- Mastercard global brand ambassador: Magnus Carlsen
- TAGG, a tech-driven lifestyle electronics brand: Rohit Sharma
- CoinDCX: Amitabh Bachchan
Former IAS Amit Khare appointed as advisor to PM Modi
- Former higher education secretary, Amit Khare, was appointed as advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 12, 2021.
- Amit Khare got retired from IAS position in the month of September 2021. He is a retired IAS officer of 1985 batch from Jharkhand cadre. He has been appointed as advisor to Prime Minister on contractual basis.
Note: About PM
- Principal Secretary to PM: Dr. P. K. Mishra
- Private Secretary to PM: Vivek Kumar, Hardik Satishchandra Shah
Prashant Kumar Mishra Sworn In As New Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Justice Prashant Kumar Mishra was sworn in as the Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court in Vijayawada on 13th Oct. Governor Bishwa Bhusan Harichandan administered the oath of office to Justice Prashant Kumar in the presence of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy and other ministers and judges of the high court.
- Justice Prashant Kumar Mishra was born on August 29, 1964, in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (then Madhya Pradesh). He did his BSc and LLB from Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, and became a lawyer on September 4, 1987.
Note: list of some Chief Justice
- Madhya Pradesh High Court: Mohammad Rafiq
- Patna High Court: Sanjay Karol
- Himachal Pradesh High Court: Ravi Malinath
- Punjab and Haryana High Court: Ravi Shanker Jha
- Rajasthan High Court: Indrajit Mahanty
12 October: World Arthritis Day
- The World Arthritis Day is observed every year on October 12 to raise awareness about arthritis, an inflammatory condition that causes pain and stiffness in joints that can worsen with age.
- Theme 2021: Don’t Delay, Connect Today: Time2Work..
PM Narendra Modi launches Indian Space Association
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Indian Space Association (ISpA) via videoconferencing. Its founding members include Bharti Airtel, Larsen & Toubro, Nelco (Tata Group), OneWeb, Mapmyindia, Walchandnagar Industries and Ananth Technology Limited.
- Other core members include Godrej, Hughes India, Azista-BST Aerospace Private Limited, BEL, Centum Electronics and Maxar India. The ISpA is a private industry body that will act as a premier industry body for space and satellite companies in the country.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|