Current Affairs 14 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Nuakhai Juhar harvest festival celebrated in Odisha
- Nuakhai Juhar, the agrarian festival of Western Odisha, was celebrated with religious fervour and tradition. It is celebrated 1 day after the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Nuakhai is a crop festival celebrated by people of Western Odisha and Southern Chhattisgarh, to welcome the new rice of the season. Nua means new and khai means food.
Note: About Odisha
- Kalinga Mahotsav
- Chandan Yatra
- Konark Dance Festival
- Mahabisuva Sankranti
- Raja Parba
- Magha Saptmi
- Chhau Festival
Yahoo Appoints Jim Lanzone as its new CEO
- The web service provider, Yahoo has named Jim Lanzone as its new chief executive officer (CEO). He was currently serving as the CEO of the Dating app Tinder.
- Jim Lanzone will replace Guru Gowrappan, to the post of Yahoo CEO. As for Tinder, Renate Nyborg has been appointed as the new CEO of the dating app to replace Lanzone.
List of Some World’s Top Company and CEOs or MD
- Microsoft-Satya Nadella
- Apple– Tim Cook
- Amazon– Andy Jessy
- Dell Technologies -Michael Dell
- Oracle-Safra Catz
- Ericsson– Börje Ekholm
- Google– Sundar Pichai
- HCL Technologies-C Vijayakumar
- IBM-Arvind Krishna
Adobe appoints Prativa Mohapatra as India MD and VP
- US tech giant Adobe has announced the appointment of Prativa Mohapatra as vice president and managing director for Adobe India.
- Mohapatra will lead Adobe’s India business across Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud, reporting to Simon Tate, Adobe’s president for the Asia Pacific (APAC).
Note: About Adobe
- CEO: Shantanu Narayen;
- Founded: December 1982;
- Headquarters: California, United States.
Vistara’s Chief Commercial Officer Vinod Kannan to become CEO
- Vinod Kannan, Vistara’s Chief Commercial Officer will succeed Leslie Thng as the CEO of the company.
- Kannan will take charge from January 1, 2022, the company said in a statement. “Leslie Thng, Chief Executive Officer, will move on to take up a senior appointment with Singapore Airlines from 1st January 2022. The Board of the Company TATA SIA Airlines Limited has named Mr. Vinod Kannan to succeed Mr. Thng effective 1st January 2022.
Note: About Vistara
- CEO: Leslie Thng
- Founded: 2013, New Delhi
- Headquarters: Gurugram
Justice Venugopal appointed as acting Chairperson of NCLAT
- Justice M. Venugopal has been named as the new Acting Chairperson of the appellate tribunal, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT). This is the third time in a row that an Acting Chairperson is at the helm of the NCLAT, after the retirement of permanent Chairperson Justice S J . Mukhopadhaya on March 14, 2020.
- The NCLAT was constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 for hearing appeals against the orders of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
Susanna Clarke wins Women’s Prize for Fiction 2021
- Author Susanna Clarke won the Women’s Prize for Fiction 2021 for her novel ‘Piranesi’. Novelist and Booker-winner Bernardine Evaristo chaired the Women’s Prize judging panel this year.
- ‘Piranesi’ is narrated by a man living in a labyrinthine, statue-filled house — alone except for a visitor known as the Other — that comprises his whole universe.
INS Tabar conducts maritime partnership exercise with Sudanese Navy in Red Sea
- Indian Navy and Sudanese Navy carried out a bilateral maritime exercise in the Red Sea off the Sudanese coast on September 10. INS Tabar and two Sudanese Navy ships- Almazz and Nimer- participated in this maiden exercise with the Indian Navy.
- The exercise involved multiple activities covering a wide range of naval operations. These included co-ordinated maneuvering, replenishment at sea drills, helo operations, operations for interdicting suspect vessels at sea and communication procedures.
Note: List of Exercise
- Indra: India and Russia
- Khanjar: India and Kyrgyzstan
- Lamitye: India and Seychelles
- Maitree, CORPAT: India and Thailand
- Mitra Shakti: India and Sri Lanka
14th September: Hindi Diwas
- India celebrates Hindi Diwas observed every year on September 14. National Hindi Divas or Hindi Day is observed to promote Hindi as the ‘Matra Bhasha’ or mother tongue of India.
- The day is a celebration of the Hindi language and its cultural heritage and values among the people of the country and abroad.
Note: Different Language day
- Arabic-December 18,
- English-April 23,
- Chinese-April 20,
- French-March 20,
- Russia-June 6,
- World Hindi day- 10 January
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|