Current Affairs 15 October 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
AIIMS launches ‘Healthy Smile’ Mobile App
- A bilingual mobile application ‘Healthy Smile’ was launched by AIIMS in a bid to raise awareness on maintaining oral hygiene among children.
- This app is an initiative of the Department of Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry, with the help of AIIMS intramural research grant. This initiative was launched with the aim of spreading awareness on maintaining oral hygiene among children right from infancy.
International (Current Affairs)
India re-elected to UN Human Rights Council for 2022-24
- India got re-elected to the UN Human Rights Council for 2022-24 term on October 14, 2021 with the overwhelming majority in United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
- India secured its selection by 184 votes in the 193-member assembly, wat ahead of the majority of 97. India’s current term was to end on December 31 2021. There were five vacant seats in Asia-Pacific States category namely Kazakhstan, Malaysia, India, Qatar and United Arab Emirates, for election for the term of 2022-2024.
Banking & Financial
ADB Raises 2019–2030 Climate Financing Goal to $100 Billion
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has announced an increase in its climate financing goals 2019-2030 for developing member countries (DMCs) by $20 billion to $100 billion.
- Earlier in 2018, ADB had announced an $80 billion goal for climate financing for developing countries in Asia during 2019-2030. The additional $20 billion in financing support will be used for climate mitigation efforts including low-carbon energy sources, climate adaptation projects and private sector projects.
Note: About ADB
- Headquarters: Mandaluyong, Philippines
- President: Masatsugu Asakawa
- Founded: 19 December 1966
UCO Bank MD A K Goel elected new chairman of IBA
- The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) on 14th Oct elected UCO Bank Managing Director A K Goel as its chairman. Goel replaces Union Bank Managing Director and CEO Rajkiran Rai G as head of the banking sector association.
- The Association elected SBI Chairman Dinesh Kumar Khara, Canara Bank MD L V Prabhakar and IDBI Bank MD Rakesh Sharma as deputy chairmen.
RBI clears re-appointment of Amitabh Chaudhry as MD & CEO of Axis Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) approved the re-appointment of Mr Amitabh Chaudhry as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of leading private lender – Axis Bank for a period of three years.
- The extended three-year term will be effective from January 1, 2022. ‘The Reserve Bank of India vide its letter dated October 14, 2021, has approved the re-appointment of Amitabh Chaudhry as the Managing Director & CEO of the Bank, w.e.f. January 01, 2022 till December 31, 2024.
Note: List of Some CEO
- ICICI Bank: CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi
- HDFC CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan
- Kotal CEO: Uday Kotak
Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2021 start between India and the United
- India and the United States are set to start a 15-day mega military exercise in Alaska from October 15, 2021 in a bid to further deepen bilateral military cooperation between both the countries.
- Year 2021 will mark the 17th edition of the exercise “Yudh Abhyas”. Exercise will be conducted at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson in Alaska.
Note: About Exercise between India and US
- Red Flag: India and US
- “Tiger Triumph”: India and US
- Vajra Prahar: India and United States
14 October: International E-Waste Day
- The International E-Waste Day (IEWD) is celebrated on 14 October every year since 2018, to promote the correct disposal of e-waste throughout the world with the aim to increase re-use, recovery and recycling rates. 2021 is the fourth edition of the International E-Waste Day.
- This year’s International E-Waste Day will focus on the crucial part each of us has in making circularity a reality for e-products.
- Theme 2021: “Consumer is the key to Circular Economy!”.
15 October: World Students’ Day
- World Students Day is observed every year by the United Nations on October 15 since 2010. The day is marked to celebrate former President of India Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s contribution in the field of science and education.
- Theme 2021:”Learning for people, planet, prosperity and peace”,
October 15: Global Handwashing Day
- October 15 is Global Handwashing Day, a global advocacy day dedicated to increasing awareness and understanding about the importance of handwashing with soap as an effective and affordable way to prevent diseases and save lives.
- Theme 2021: “Our Future is at Hand – Let’s Move Forward Together.”
Attempt Current Affairs QUIZ
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Click to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel for Free Complete Banking & Insurance Course
Click here to Buy Bank & insurance Yearly Online Test Series
Download Online Mock Test Mobile APP
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|