Current Affairs 17th March 2019 for Bank, SSC & Railway Exams
Current Affairs Quiz 17th March 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 16th March before attempting the quiz.
1. As per the Mercer’s Quality of Living Survey 2019, which country has been ranked the most liveable city in the world?
2. The first BRICS Sherpa meeting was held in which country?
d) South Africa
3. Name the social entrepreneur from Tamil Nadu who has been named the winner of the Commonwealth Youth Award for the Asian region?
a) Ajit Reddy
b) Padmanaban Gopalan
c) Anuja Singh
d) M. K. Stalin
4. Who will head the National Mission on Transformative Mobility and Battery Storage, which is being set up to promote clean and sustainable mobility initiatives?
a) Arun Jaitley
b) Amitabh Kant
c) Ajit Doval
d) Arun Gandhi
5. Which country will host the Under-17 Women’s Football World Cup in 2020?
6. The Internet of Things (IoT) India Congress 2019 is scheduled to be held in which of the following cities?
a) New Delhi
8. Which Asian country is hosting the Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019?
9. Which of the following agency released the sixth Global Environment Outlook 2019?
a) United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
b) United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
c) World Health Organization (WHO)
d) World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
10. Which organization won the Best Domestic Water Purifier Award 2018-19 for its RO+UV+UF technology at the Water Digest Water Awards?
a) UEM Clean Solution
b) Voltas water management and treatment limited
c) SIMENS water technologies
d) d) Kent RO Systems Pvt. Ltd.