Daily GK Update 17 , 18 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Common High Court of J&K and Ladakh renamed as ‘High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh
- The ‘Common High Court for the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh’ has been officially renamed as the ‘High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh .’
- President Ram Nath Kovind has signed the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2021 to effect the change, in exercise of the powers conferred Section 103 (1) of the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019.
Note: List of Some Important Renamed Place
- Hubli Railway Station: Siddharoodha Swamiji Railway Station
- Naugarh Railway Station: Siddharthnagar railway station
- Airport in Ayodhya : Maryada Purshottam Shriram Airport.
- Mohali International Hockey Stadium: Olympian Balbir Singh Senior International Hockey Stadium.
- Indian Broadcasting Foundation (IBF): Indian Broadcasting and Digital Foundation (IBDF).
- Manduadih Station: ‘Banaras’ Station
Maharashtra govt launches new EV Policy 2021
- The Maharashtra state government has launched the new Electric Vehicle Policy-2021. The policy announced by the State Environment Minister, Aaditya Thackeray aims to accelerate the adoption of Battery Electric Vehicles in the country.
- The new EV policy introduced in Maharashtra is a revision of the 2018 policy. It is introduced with an aim to make Maharashtra the “topmost producer of battery-powered electric vehicles in India.” The policy also aims for electric vehicles (EVs) to make up 10 per cent of all new vehicle registrations, by 2025.
Note: About Maharashtra
- Governor: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Capital: Mumbai
- Chief minister: Uddhav Thackeray
International (Current Affairs)
US, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to form new quad grouping
- The United States, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Uzbekistan, have agreed in principle to establish a new quadrilateral diplomatic platform focused on enhancing regional connectivity.
- “The parties consider long-term peace and stability in Afghanistan critical to regional connectivity and agree that peace and regional connectivity are mutually reinforcing.
‘Exercise Shield’ maritime exercise held between India, Sri Lanka & Maldives
- A Tri Nation Table Top Anti-Narcotics & Maritime Search and Rescue exercise (Exercise Shield) between Maldives National Defence Force, Sri Lanka Navy and Indian Navy was conducted in virtual mode for the first time on 14 and 15 July 2021 with Indian Navy as the lead agency.
- The exercise was coordinated by Maritime Warfare Centre (MWC), Mumbai. The exercise was focused at enhancing maritime security cooperation and mutual understanding, exchange of best practices/procedures for countering common trans-national maritime crimes such as narcotics smuggling
Note: About Exercise
- Mitra Shakti: India and Sri Lanka
- SLINEX: India and Srilanka(SL)
- Ekuverin: India and Maldives
Karnataka to host second Khelo India University Games 2022
- The second edition of the Khelo India University Games has been awarded to Karnataka, it has been announced.
- Jain University in Bengaluru will host most of the events, although others will be spread out across the state. They are joined by archery, athletics, badminton, basketball, boxing, fencing, football, hockey, judo, kabaddi, rugby, swimming, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, weightlifting and wrestling.
Note: About Karnataka
- Governor: Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Capital: Bengaluru
- Chief minister: B. S. Yediyurappa
17 July: World Day for International Justice
- International Justice Day is marked on July 17, also known as World Day of International Justice or International Criminal Justice Day. The day brings together all people who want to support justice, advocate victims’ rights, and aid in the prevention of crime that threatens the world’s peace, safety, and well-being.
- Theme 2021: “social justice in the digital economy”
18th July: Nelson Mandela International Day
- Nelson Mandela International Day is celebrated every year on July 18 and is also known as Mandela Day. Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was the former president of South Africa. He was the president from 1994 to 1999. Mr Mandela is widely regarded as a leader of social justice and a staunch advocate for democracy.
- Mr Mandela received over 250 honours and was awarded the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.
Pulitzer Prize-winning Indian photojournalist Danish Siddiqui passes away
- Pulitzer Prize-winning Indian photojournalist, Danish Siddiqui, has passed away, after he was killed in a clash while reporting a fight between Afghan troops and the Taliban in Spin Boldak district of Kandahar province in Afghanistan on July 13, 2021.
- He was employed with the international news agency Reuters. He was a recipient of the prestigious Pulitzer Prize with six others working as a photographer with Reuters news agency in 2018.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|