Current Affairs 17th September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
Current Affairs (National)
Indian Railways Launched “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana”
- Indian Railways took a leap in advancement of Skill India Mission by launching the “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY)” under the aegis of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)”.
- This Mission will provide Railways an entry level training in industry relevant skills with the help of 75 Railway training institutes across India.
- This mission seeks to empower youth by providing entry level training in skills relevant to industry as part of 75 years of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
J&K Lt. Governor Manoj Sinha launches ‘One Gram Panchayat-One DIGI-Pay Sakhi’
- In Jammu and Kashmir, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha has launched a new mission called ‘One Gram Panchayat-One DIGI-Pay Sakhi’. The mission was launched at Jammu & Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Pampore.
- He outlined that DIGI-Pay Sakhi has introduced financial inclusion within the UT’s Self Help Group (SHG) ecosystem, creating much needed financial access points with greater transparency even in the remotest of the areas.
100% FDI in telecom sector via automatic route
- The Union Cabinet on 15th Sept allowed 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the country’s telecom sector via the automatic route, adding all safeguards will apply. Till now, only 49% of FDI was allowed through the automatic route and anything beyond this had to necessarily go through the government route.
- Union finance ministry notified changes in the FDI rules in April 2020, which made prior approval of the government mandates for foreign investments from countries that share a border with India, including Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Nepal among others.
List of FDI Limit Some Sector
- Banking Sector-74% (PVT), 20(PSU)
- Insurance Sector-74%
- Defence Manufacturing: 74%
- Print Media-26%
- Civil Aviation-100%
Current Affairs (International)
PM Modi, Mamata Banerjee, Adar Poonawalla in Time Magazine’s ‘100 most influential people of 2021’ list
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, Chief Executive Officer of the Serum Institute of India (SII), Adar Poonawalla, are among the few Indians who have been featured in Time Magazine’s list of ‘100 most influential people of 2021’.
- This annual list is a global list comprising of US President Joe Biden, Vice-President Kamala Harris, Duke & Duchess of Sussex Prince Harry & Meghan, former US president Donald Trump, Chinese President Xi Jinping, and co-founder of the Taliban, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar.
Banking & Financial
TCS 2nd Indian company to hit $200 billion mcap after RIL
- IT services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 16th Sept touched the $200 billion market capitalisation-mark as its shares surged to lifetime highs in intraday trade. The stock moved to an all-time of ₹ 3,980 before settling 1.79% higher at ₹ 3.954.80. The company’s market capitalisation or m-cap stood at around ₹ 14.63 lakh crore ($199.1 billion).
- Before this, Reliance Industries (RIL) was the only listed company in India with a market valuation of over $200 billion. RIL’s current m-cap stood at ₹ 15.08 lakh crore ($205.2 billion).
Note: About TCS
- CEO: Rajesh Gopinathan
- Headquarters: Mumbai
TAGG ropes in Rohit Sharma as brand ambassador
- TAGG, a tech-driven lifestyle electronics brand, has roped in the vice-captain of the Indian cricket team and the captain of Mumbai Indians, Rohit Sharma as a brand ambassador.
- The move is aimed to help steer the brand to new heights in the audio and wearable industry. “TAGG is a purpose-led Indian brand with a mission to make technologically advanced products accessible to everyone.
Note: List of brand ambassador (Recently)
- OnePlus wearables: Jasprit Bumrah
- Eurosport: John Abraham
- HomeLane: MS Dhoni
- Cashify: Rajkummar Rao
- Amway India: Mirabai Chanu
Defence Ministry constitutes High Level Expert Committee to review NCC
- The Ministry of Defence has constituted a High-Level Expert Committee, for a comprehensive review of the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- Former Member of Parliament (MP) Baijayant Panda will be the Chairperson of the Committee. The 15-member committee will also include Cricketer MS Dhoni and Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra as members.
- Suggest measures to empower NCC cadets to contribute more effectively towards nation building, Propose ways for gainful engagement of NCC Alumni for the betterment of the organisation.
List of Latest Committee and Headed by (Recently)
- IFSCA constitutes an expert committee on Investment Funds headed by: Nilesh Shah
- Committee on “Variable Capital Company: Dr. K.P. Krishnan
- Suggests 4-tier structure for Urban Co-operative Banks: N. S. Vishwanathan
- RBI to setup committee on NUE licenses: Shri. P. Vasudevan
- Framing a new law for drugs, cosmetics and medical devices: Dr V G Somani
17 September: World Patient Safety Day
- Every year on September 17 the world observes World Patient Safety day. The day is celebrated by the World Health Organization, its international partners, and all the other countries.
- The day aims to spread awareness and enhance the world’s understanding of patient safety.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|