Current Affairs 18th, 19th September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
International (Current Affairs)
PM Narendra Modi virtually addresses 21st SCO Meeting
- The 21st Meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Council of Heads of State was held in hybrid format on September 17, 2021, in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The meeting was held under the Chairmanship of the President of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon.
- The Indian delegation was led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who participated in the meeting via video-link and at Dushanbe, India was represented by External Affairs Minister, Dr S. Jaishankar.
Alka Nangia Arora appoints as CMD of NSIC
- Alka Nangia Arora has been appointed as the Chairman cum Managing Director (CMD) of the National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC). She has taken the additional charge of the post on September 14, 2021.
- She is a Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. The National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) is a Mini Ratna company established in 1955.
Charanjit Singh Channi Punjab’s new Chief Minister
- The Congress announced on 19th Sept that Charanjit Singh Channi has been elected as the leader of the Punjab Congress Legislative Party (CLP), paving the way for his appointment as the chief minister.
- The development comes a day after Congress veteran Amarinder Singh resigned as chief minister amid a bitter power tussle with state Congress chief Navjot Singh Sidhu with less than five months to go for the Assembly polls.
Note: list of Some CM
- Chhatisgarh: Shri Bhupesh Baghel
- Goa: Shri Pramod Sawant
- Gujarat: Bhupendra Patel
- Himachal Pradesh: Shri Jairam Thakur
- Uttarakhand: Pushkar Singh Dhami
Indo-Nepal joint military exercise Surya Kiran-XV to begin at Pithoragarh
- The 15th edition of Indo–Nepal Joint Military Training Exercise Surya Kiran will be held from September 20, 2021, at Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand.
- The joint military training will help in improving bilateral relations and further strengthen the traditional friendship between the two nations.
Note: List of Exercise between India and South Asia Countries
- Sampriti: India and Bangladesh
- Mitra Shakti: India and Sri Lanka
- SLINEX: India and Srilanka(SL)
- Ekuverin: India and Maldives
Pankaj Advani won Asian Snooker Championship for second successive time
- India’s Pankaj Advani successfully defended the Asian Snooker Championship at the Al Messila, a luxury collection resort & spa, in Doha, Qatar on 17th Sept outplaying Amir Sarkhosh of Iran 6-3 (72-42, 72-0, 70-49, 41-66, 70-17, 30-68, 74-34, 12-50, 64-44) in the best of 11 frames final.
- The 36-year-old triumphed in 2019 but in 2017 he was the runner-up. In 2019, Pankaj also became the only player who won the titles in all forms of billiards, snooker, 6Reds, and 10Reds competitions.
- Yasin Merchant (1989, 2001), Alok Kumar (2004), Aditya Mehta (2012) were the other Indians who won the championship.
GM D. Gukesh of India won Norway Chess Open 2021
- GM D Gukesh won his second consecutive tournament of this month, Norway Chess Open 2021 Masters section.
- Gukesh scored an unbeaten 8.5/10, finished a full point ahead of the competition to win the tournament. Iniyan secured sole second position 7.5/10.
Jhumpa Lahiri to launch her new book ‘Translating Myself and Others’
- The Pulitzer Prize-winning noted fiction writer, Jhumpa Lahiri, is set to launch her new book titled ‘Translating Myself and Others’, which will highlight her work as a translator. The new book is planned to be out in Spring 2022.
- It will be a collection of essays that reflect Lahiri’s experiences on the meaning of translation, translating her own writing, and writing across languages. The book will be published by Princeton University Press.
18 September: World Bamboo Day
- World Bamboo Day is observed every year on 18 September to raise awareness of the benefits of bamboo and to promote its use in everyday products.
- Bamboos are used for various purposes mainly in East and Southeast Asia. Bamboo is a tall, tree-like grass of the family Poaceae.
- Theme 2021: ‘#PlantBamboo: It Is Time To Plant Bamboo’.
18 September: World Water Monitoring Day
- The World Water Monitoring Day is observed every year on September 18 since 2003 to increase public awareness and involvement in water monitoring and protecting water resources around the world.
- This day is celebrated to increase public awareness and involvement in water monitoring and protecting water resources around the world.
- Theme 2021: valuing water.
18 September: International Equal Pay Day
- International Equal Pay Day is celebrated on 18 September. The inaugural edition of the day was observed in the year 2020.
- The day aims to achieve equal pay for work of equal value and break the walls against all forms of discrimination, including discrimination against women and girls.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|