Daily GK Update 19 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Haryana to introduce ‘One Block, One Product’ scheme
- The Haryana government will soon introduce the ‘One Block, One Product’ scheme, to encourage and promote small industries in the rural areas.
- Under the scheme, the state government plans to connect every block of the state with some industrial vision and the government is working expeditiously on this scheme.
Note: About Haryana
- Capital: Chandigarh;
- Governor: Bandaru Dattatraya;
- Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar.
Banking & Financial
Adani Group takes over Mumbai Airport
- Adani Group led by Gautam Adani has completed the takeover of ‘Mumbai International Airport’ from GVK group. Adani Airport Holdings presently own a 74% stake in Mumbai International Airport.
- With this takeover, Adani group has become the top company in terms of airport infrastructure companies in India. India is going to become world’s third largest aviation market by 2024.
Microsoft acquires cybersecurity firm RiskIQ for $500M
- Microsoft has reached a deal to acquire RiskIQ, a San Francisco-based provider of cybersecurity services, including malware and spyware monitoring and mobile app security.
- Microsoft has valued the deal paying more than $500 million for RiskIQ.
Nobel Laureate Muhammad Yunus to Receive Olympic Laurel at Tokyo Olympics Opening
- Overcoming various obstacles, Nobel laureate and economist Muhammad Yunus will be present at the opening ceremony of the Olympics, which will begin on July 23. Yunus is set to receive the prestigious Olympic Laurel Award at the Tokyo Olympics.
- The Nobel laureate economist is going to get this honour for his special contribution to sports. He has created a social organisation called ‘Yunus Sports Hub’.
Mumbai-based film-maker Payal Kapadia wins Best Documentary Award at Cannes
- Mumbai-based filmmaker Payal Kapadia has bagged the Oeil d’or (Golden Eye) award for Best Documentary for her film ‘A Night of Knowing Nothing’ at Cannes Film Festival.
- ‘A Night of Knowing Nothing’ has emerged the winner in a list of 28 documentaries submitted from around the world.
British Grand Prix 2021: Lewis Hamilton Won British GP
- Lewis Hamilton celebrated a record eighth British Grand Prix victory on 18th July after fighting back from a 10-second penalty for a first-lap collision that halted the race and sent title rival Max Verstappen to hospital.
- Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc stand second position and Valtteri Bottas finished third.
Note: List of 2021 F1 Race
- Bahrain F1 Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain)
- Emilia Romagna F1 Grand Prix: Max Verstappen (Red Bull – Netherlands)
- Portuguese Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
- Spanish Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
- Monaco Grand Prix: Max Verstappen
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Sergio Perez (Red Bull- Mexico)
- French Grand Prix: Max Verstappen
- Styrian Grand Prix: Max Verstappen
- Austrian GP: Max Verstappen
Book & Author
A new book titled ‘The India Story’ by Bimal Jalan
- Former RBI governor Bimal Jalan writes a new book titled ‘The India Story’. The book focuses on India’s economic history and aims to provide lessons for the future of India’s political economy.
- Jalan also authored the books ‘India Then and Now’, ‘India Ahead’.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|