Current Affairs 1 October 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Hurun India Rich List 2021: Mukesh Ambani tops
- Reliance Industries Chairman, Mukesh Ambani has topped the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List for the 10th consecutive year.
- In 2021, his total net worth was recorded at Rs 7,18,000 crore. Meanwhile, Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani is in the second spot with a net worth of Rs. 5,05,900 crore. Shiv Nadar & the family of HCL technologies are third in the list with a net worth of Rs 2,36,600 crore.
- Rank 4: SP Hinduja & family
- Rank 5: LN Mittal & family
- Rank 6: Cyrus S Poonawalla
- Rank 7: Radhakishan Damani
Banking & Financial
Government collects Rs 1.17 lakh crore as GST for September
- The government has collected Rs 1,17,010 crore GST for the month of September which is 23% higher than the same period last year.
- “The gross GST revenue collected in the month of September 2021 is Rs 1,17,010 crore of which CGST is Rs 20,578 crore, SGST is Rs 26,767 crore, IGST is Rs 60,911 crore (including Rs 29,555 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is Rs 8,754 crore (including ? 623 crore collected on import of goods).
Note: List of GST Collection previous months
- August: Rs 1.12 lacs cr.
- July 2021: Rs 1,16,393 crore
- June 2021: Rs 92,849 crore
- May 2021: Rs 1,02,709 crore
- April 2021: ₹1.41 lakh crore(All time Highest)
- March 2021: Rs. 1.24lacs cr.
- Feb 2021: Rs 1,13,143 crore
- January 2021: ₹ 1,19,847 crore
NSDL appointed Padmaja Chunduru as MD & CEO
- Padmaja Chunduru has been appointed as the managing director and chief executive officer (MD & CEO) of National Securities Depositories (NSDL). She has replaced GV Nageswara Rao as the MD & CEO of NSDL.
- In India, there are two depositories namely National Securities Depositories Ltd (NSDL) and Central Securities Depositories Ltd (CDSL).
‘AUSINDEX’: India, Australia Participate In 4th Edition Of Biennial Maritime Series
- India and Australia on September 30 participated in the fourth iteration of the biennial maritime series ‘AUSINDEX’.
- The exercise will allow the Australian Navy and Indian Navy to strengthen “inter-operability, gain from best practices”. The maritime exercise is conducted in Australia and India, with the recent one being held in the Northern Australia Exercise Area.
Note: Some Defence Exercise
- Maitree, CORPAT: India and Thailand
- Mitra Shakti: India and Sri Lanka
- Nomadic Elephant: India and Mongolia
- Prabal Dostyk: India and Kazakhstan
- Sampriti: India and Bangladesh
- Surya Kiran: India and Nepal
- Ajeya Warrior: India and UK
India, Australia sign ‘Terms of Reference’ for navy to navy talks
- India and Australia on 29th Sept inked the ‘Terms of Reference’ (ToR) for the conduct of the navy to navy talks under the framework of the ‘Joint Guidance for the India – Australia Navy to Navy Relationship’ document.
- The document would be pivotal in consolidating the shared commitment to promote peace, security, stability and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region.
Note: About Australia’
- Capital: Canberra
- Currency: Australian dollar
- Prime minister: Scott Morrison
30th September: World Maritime Day
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) observes World Maritime Day every year. Individual governments determine the precise day, although it is normally observed during the final week of September, usually on the last Thursday of the month. This year, the day will be marked on September 30.
- During World Maritime Day, public attention is drawn to maritime safety and the marine environment, as well as IMO initiatives in a particular area.
- Theme 2021: ‘Seafarers at the core of shipping’s future’
1 October: International Day of Older Persons
- International Day of Older Persons is observed globally on 1st October every year. The day aims to raise awareness about issues affecting the elderly, such as senescence and elder abuse, and appreciate the contributions that older people make to society.
- Theme 2021: Digital Equity for All Ages.
1 October: International Coffee Day
- Every year, International Coffee Day is observed on October 1, to celebrate and promote the use of coffee. There are many who believe that coffee might pose ill effects on their health, therefore, on this day people are educated about the various benefits of this beverage.
- For the first time, International Coffee Day was celebrated back in 2015. The International Coffee Organisation (ICO) decided to dedicate the day to all coffee lovers in 2014, but the first official Coffee Day was launched in 2015 in Milan.
1 October: World Vegetarian Day
- World Vegetarian Day is observed annually on October 1 globally to raise awareness about the ethical, environmental, health, and humanitarian benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle.
- World Vegetarian Day is celebrated to emphasize environmental considerations, animal welfare and rights issues and personal health benefits to encourage people into ditching animal products.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|