Current Affairs 22nd July 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
GoI extends ‘Stand Up India Scheme’ up to 2025
- The Government of India has extended the duration of the ‘Stand Up India Scheme’ up to the year 2025.
- The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister on 05 April 2016 to facilitate loans to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and women borrowers, to promote entrepreneurship among them.
- About ‘Stand Up India Scheme’ : The scheme offers bank loans to women and SC & ST communities to encourage them in setting up a greenfield enterprise, outside of the farm sector, that is in the manufacturing, services or trading sector.
Vice President Venkaiah Naidu addresses the World Universities Summit 2021
- The Vice President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated and addressed the World Universities Summit as Chief Guest.
- The Union Education and Skill Development Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan also addressed the summit. The Summit was organized by O.P. Jindal Global University, located at Sonipat, Haryana.
- The theme of the summit was “Universities of the Future: Building Institutional Resilience, Social Responsibility and Community Impact”.
International (Current Affairs)
Ariel Henry new Haiti’s Prime Minister
- A political power struggle for control of Haiti’s government appears to have come to an end. Claude Joseph, who had previously served as prime minister and seized political control after the shocking assassination of President Jovenel Moïse, will step down, the country’s elections minister confirmed to NPR.
- Officially taking office as prime minister will be Ariel Henry, a 71-year-old neurosurgeon and public official who was appointed by Moïse to the prime minister post two days before the assassination, but had not yet been formally sworn in.
Note: About Haiti
- Capital: Port-au-Prince;
- Currency: Haitian gourde;
- Continent: North America.
Banking & Financial
SBI selects Paisalo as its National Corporate Business Correspondent
- State Bank of India (SBI) has selected “Paisalo Digital” as the National Corporate Business Correspondent of the Bank for financial inclusion by providing banking services through kiosks.
- As a business correspondent for State Bank of India, they will focus and improve the synergy with the thrust of the already up and running fully digital small loan business under SBI-Paisalo Loan Co-origination.
Note: About SBI
- Chairperson: Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 July 1955
Cachar district received the National Silver SKOCH award
- Cachar Deputy Commissioner, Keerthi Jalli received the National Silver SKOCH Award a few days ago for ‘Pushti Nirbhor’ (nutrition-dependent), a convergence project on transformation and development entailing setting up Nutri-gardens at houses in Dinnathpur Bagicha village.
- The village is near the India-Bangladesh border in the Katigorah circle of the Cachar district.
Viswanathan Anand won NC Masters of Sparkassen chess trophy
- In a fascinating battle between two former World champions fought over four games in a brand new format of chess, Viswanathan Anand defeated Vladimir Kramnik to win the Sparkassen Trophy at Dortmund on 20th July.
- Anand needed only a draw in the final game of the No-Castling Chess event.
Book & Author
Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra announces autobiography ‘The Stranger In The Mirror’
- Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on 21th July said he is coming up with his autobiography, “The Stranger In The Mirror”. Published by Rupa Publications, the book will hit the stands across the country on July 27.
- Ad maker-turned-director Mehra, known for helming movies like Rang De Basanti, Delhi-6, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and the recently released Toofan.
22 July: Pi Approximation Day
- It is observed on 22 July and is also known as Casual Pi Day. The day is dedicated to the mathematical constant pi (π). 22 July is observed as Pi Approximation Day and 14 March as Pi Day.
- π symbol was devised by British mathematician William Jones in 1706 to represent the ratio and later it was popularised by the Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|