Current Affairs 23 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Former ISRO chief K Kasturirangan to head education ministry’s panel to develop new curriculum for schools
- The Union education ministry on 21 sept formed a 12-member committee to develop new curriculums for school, early childhood, teacher and adult education. The panel tasked with developing four national curriculum frameworks (NCFs) will be headed by National Education Policy-2020 (NEP-2020) drafting committee chairperson K Kasturirangan.
- The committee will discuss “position papers” finalised by national focus groups on different aspects of the four areas drawing inputs from state curriculum frameworks.
- The NCFs serve as a guideline for syllabus, textbook and teaching practices for schools in India.
List of Latest Committee and Headed by
- RBI set up a committee second Regulatory Review Authority (RRA 2.0): S Janaki Raman
- IFSCA constitutes an expert committee on Investment Funds headed by: Nilesh Shah
- Committee on “Variable Capital Company: K.P. Krishnan
- Suggests 4-tier structure for Urban Co-operative Banks: S. Vishwanathan
- RBI to setup committee on NUE licenses: P. Vasudevan
- Framing a new law for drugs, cosmetics and medical devices: Dr V G Somani
Banking & Financial
Zee Entertainment signs merger deal with Sony Pictures Networks India
- Zee Entertainment has signed a merger deal with Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited.
- Zee Entertainment will hold 47.07 percent, while Sony India will hold a 52.93 percent stake in the merged company. Both the companies have agreed to a binding exclusivity for 90 days. Puneet Goenka will continue to provide services to the merged company as MD and CEO for a period of 5 years.
Yes bank tie-up with VISA to offer credit cards
- Yes Bank has partnered with Visa to offer credit cards to its customers, following the regulatory ban on Mastercard by RBI.
- The Visa co-branded cards come with nine credit card variants covering all segments, consumer cards, business cards, and corporate cards across YES First, YES Premia and YES Prosperity.
- Yes Bank has achieved the transition to Visa as a payment network within a record time of fewer than 60 days, post the bank imposed on Mastercard from July 22, 2021.
Note: About Yes Bank
- CEO: Prashant Kumar
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 2004
UN chief appoints Kailash Satyarthi as SDG Advocate
- Nobel Peace Laureate Kailash Satyarthi has been appointed by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres as a Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Advocate in the 76th UN General Assembly.
- Guterres appointed Satyarthi, STEM activist Valentina Munoz Rabanal, Microsoft President Brad Smith and K-pop superstars BLACKPINK as new SDG Advocates. With this, the UN now has total of 16 SDG Advocates.
- The SDG Advocates use their considerable spheres of influence to reach new constituencies to act now and keep the promise of the Sustainable Development Goals for people and for the planet.
Note: About UN
- Secretary general: António Guterres
- Headquarters: New York, United States
- Founded: 24 October 1945
K Rajaraman appointed telecom secy
- K Rajaraman, Additional Secretary in the Department ofEconomic Affairs, has been appointed as Secretary, Department of Telecommunication.
- Rajaraman will take over the charge from Anshu Prakash who is due to superannuate on September 30.
List of Some Indian Union Secretaries
- Foreign Secretary of India — Harsh Vardhan Shringla
- Economic Affairs Secretary — Ajay Seth
- Secretary of Parliamentary Affairs — Gyanesh Kumar
- Secretary of Department of Public Enterprises — Ali Raza Rizvi
- Secretary in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs — Anil Kumar Jha
Pankaj Advani wins his 24th world title in Doha
- Star Indian Pankaj Advani on 22nd Sept grabbed his 24th world title when he triumphed at the IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup with a victory over Pakistan’s Babar Masih in the final.
- Advani, who won his 11th Asian title last week, started the final with a comfortable 42-13 win in the opening frame.
22nd Sept -World Rose day 2021
- On 22 September World Rose Day is observed annually. It is a day specially dedicated to Cancer patients who are currently fighting it out against the disease.
- Those who are braving this disease are emotionally exhausted, as they require a lot of courage and positivity to keep them going.
23 September: International Day of Sign Languages
- The International Day of Sign Languages (IDSL) is celebrated annually across the world on 23 September. This day is celebrated to raise awareness of sign languages and strengthen the status of sign languages.
- Theme 2021: “We Sign For Human Rights
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|