Current Affairs 26th March 2019 for Bank, SSC & Railway Exams
1. What is the India’s rank in the 2019 UN World Happiness Index?
2. Which country has became the first G7 country to join China’s ‘Belt and Road’ initiative?
3. India’s deepest shaft cave has discovered in which of the following states?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
4. Who is the author of the book ‘Every Vote Counts’, released by former Vice President of India, Hamid Ansari in New Delhi?
a) Navin Chawla
b) Arundhati Roy
c) Vikram Seth
d) Salman Rushdie
5. On the basis of which law, centre has banned Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)?
a) Indian Law Reports Act, 1875
b) Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA), 1967
c) Unlawful Association Prevention Act(UAPA), 1943
d) Prevention of Unlawful Association Act(PUAA), 1974
6. Which of the following airlines has become the first Indian low-cost airline to join IATA?
d) Air India ExpressS
7. Name the Italy’s new Earth-observation satellite launched from the Guiana Space Centre by 98 foot (30 meters) tall Vega rocket?
c) PRISMA (Precursore Iperspettrale della Missione Applicativa)
8. Which of the following countries has officially renamed its capital as ‘Nursultan’?
9. Which Indian company would provide digital solution for French Open?
10. The first-ever high-level dialogue on Indo-Pacific Cooperation (HLD-IPC) was held in which of the following cities?
b) New Delhi
1: a) 140th
2: a) Italy
3: a) Meghalaya
4: a) Navin Chawla
5: b) Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA), 1967
6: b) SpiceJet
7: c) PRISMA (Precursore Iperspettrale della Missione Applicativa)
8: a) Kazakhstan
9: d) Infosys