Current Affairs 27 July 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Govt. launched Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati a sub-scheme of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Union Government is implementing Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) as a sub scheme of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) since 2020-21.
- It aims to promote traditional indigenous practices. The scheme focusses on exclusion of all synthetic chemical inputs and promotes on-farm biomass recycling. Under BPKP, financial assistance of Rs 12200 per hectare for 3 years is provided for cluster formation.
Government has permitted FDI up to 100% under the automatic route for renewable energy projects
- Government has permitted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 100 percent under the automatic route for renewable energy projects, including offshore wind energy projects.
- Union Minister for Power and New and Renewable Energy, R.K. Singh recently replied in Lok Sabha that Government notified the ‘National Offshore Wind Energy Policy’ in 2015, to provide basic framework for developing offshore wind sector. The Government also enabled private investors to carryout offshore wind resource assessment.
List of FDI Limit Some Sector
- Banking Sector-74% (PVT), 20(PSU)
- Insurance Sector-74%
- Defence Manufacturing: 74%
- Print Media-26%
- Civil Aviation-100%
Dholavira, the Harappan City in the Rann of Kutchch, Gujarat inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List
- India’s nomination of Dholavira, the Harappan City in the Rann of Kutchch, Gujarat has been inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage list. India submitted the nomination dossier for Dholavira: A Harappan Cityto the World Heritage Centre in January, 2020.
- The site was on the UNESCO’s tentative list since 2014. Dholavira: a Harappan city, is one of the very few well preserved urban settlements in South Asia dating from the 3rd to mid-2nd millennium BCE.
- Note: India has 40 world heritage properties overall, which includes 32 cultural, 7 natural and one mixed property.
International (Current Affairs)
Uzbekistan hosts ‘Central-South Asia conference 2021
- Uzbekistan has hosted a high-level International Conference titled “Central and South Asia: Regional Connectivity.
- Challenges and Opportunities” at Tashkent. The conference was an initiative of the President of Uzbekistan, Shavkat Mirziyoyev. Delegates from over 40 countries and about 30 international organizations, and heads of think tanks participated in the conference.
Note: About Uzbekistan
- Capital: Tashkent
- Currency: Uzbekistani soʻm
- President: Shavkat Mirziyoyev
Banking & Financial
Care Ratings Projects India’s GDP growth between 8.8% to 9% in FY22
- The Care Ratings agency has estimated the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate of India to be in the range of 8.8 to 9 per cent in the current financial year, that is 2021-22 (FY22).
- The country’s economy had contracted by 7.3 per cent in fiscal 2020-21.
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-8.3%
- Nomura –10.8%
INS Talwar participates in Exercise Cutlass Express 2021
- Indian Naval Ship Talwar is participating in Exercise Cutlass Express 2021, being conducted from 26 July 2021 to 06 August 2021 along the East Coast of Africa.
- The exercise is an annual maritime exercise conducted to promote national and regional maritime security in East Africa and the Western Indian Ocean.
- Aims: The exercise focuses on East Africa’s coastal regions and is designed to assess and improve combined maritime law enforcement capacity, promote national and regional security and increase interoperability between the regional navies.
Note: List of Some Defence Exercise
- Red Flag: India and US
- Al Nagah: India and Oman
- Bold Kurukshetra: India and Singapore
- Ekuverin: India and Maldives
- Garuda Shakti: India and Indonesia
Sumit Nagal became the third Indian to won Tennis singles match at Olympic
- Sumit Nagal became only the third Indian to win a men’s singles match at an Olympics edition and the first in 25 years, when he defeated Denis Istomin in the first match at Tokyo Games.
- Zeeshan Ali was the first Indian to win a singles match at the 1988 Seoul Games when he beat Victo Caballero from Paraguay. After that, Leander Paes won the men’s singles bronze at the 1996 Atlanta Games, beating Brazil’s Fernando Meligeni.
13-year-old becomes one of the youngest Olympic gold medal winners ever
- Momiji Nishiya, 13, of Japan took home gold in skateboarding 25th July, making her one of the youngest gold medal winners ever in the Olympic Games.
- The youngest gold medalist was Team USA’s Marjorie Gestring at the 1936 games in Berlin. Gestring, only 13 years and 268 days old at the time, won gold in the women’s diving competition.
27 July: CRPF observes 83rd Raising Day
- The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), observed its 83rd Raising Day on 27 July 2021. CRPF is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force, under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the Central Reserve Police Force on the enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|