Table of Contents
Current Affairs 28 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
SC introduces Fast and Secured Transmission of Electronic Records system
- Supreme Court of India has approved an electronic system named FASTER (Fast and Secured Transmission of Electronic Records). The FASTER system will be used for transferring e-authenticated copies from courts to prisons.
- Under the FASTER system, courts can send e-authenticated copies of bail orders, stay orders, interim orders and proceedings through secured electronic communication to duty officers at prisons.
- A three-judge bench of Chief Justice N.V. Ramana, Justice Nageswara Rao and Justice Surya Kant has instructed state governments, Union territories, prison departments and other authorities concerned to make arrangements at prisons to accept e-authenticated copies.
Note: About Supreme Court of India
- Founded: 26 January 1950, New Delhi
- Currently: V. Ramana
- Judge term length: Mandatory retirement at 65 years of age
International (Current Affairs)
India is Dubai’s second biggest trade partner
- India has emerged as the second biggest trading partner of Dubai, after China. India’s overall volume, in the first half of 2021, is touching 38.5 billion dirhams.
- As per a statement of Dubai government, Dubai had a trade volume of 86.7 billion dirham with China in H1 (first half) of 2021. It is followed by India and the U.S. respectively at second and third positions. Trade with India has increased by 74.5% year-on-year to 67.1 billion dirhams in 2021 from 38.5 billion dirham in H1 of year 2020.
Banking & Financial
RBI fixes minimum ticket size to issue securitisation notes
- Reserve Bank of India (Securitisation of Standard Assets) Directions, 2021, exposures to securitisations that are STC (simple, transparent, and comparable)-compliant can be subject to the alternative capital treatment.
- As per the guidelines of RBI, the minimum ticket size for the issuance of securitization notes will be Rs.1 crore.
- Securitisation involves transactions where credit risk in assets is redistributed by repackaging them into tradeable securities with different risk profiles which may give investors of various classes access to exposures which they otherwise might be unable to access directly.
- Securitization notes – it means securities issued by the special purpose entity as a part of a securitization.
Note: About RBI
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy Governor: Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Deputy Governor: M. D. Patra
- Deputy Governor: M Rajeshwar Rao
- Deputy Governor : T Rabi Sankar
- Executive director (ED): Ajay Kumar
HDFC Bank most outstanding company in India: Asiamoney 2021 Poll
- According to Asiamoney 2021 Poll, HDFC Bank has received the most votes among listed companies in India, leading to the bank being awarded the ‘Overall Most Outstanding Company in India.
- This is in addition to the bank being voted ‘Most Outstanding Company in India – Banking Sector,’ for the 4th consecutive year, since the inception of the poll in 2018. The poll aims to identify and recognise publicly listed companies by country and sector.
Note: About HDFC
- CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: August 1994
- Tagline: We Understand Your World
RBI imposes Rs 2 crore penalty on RBL Bank for breaching deposit, board composition norms
- The Reserve Bank of India on 27th Sept imposed a penalty of Rs 2 crore on RBL Bank for breaching deposit, board composition norms.
- An examination carried out the the RBI showed that the private lender was non-compliant in opening five savings deposit accounts for a co-operative bank.
- “The examination of the Risk Assessment Report and Inspection Report pertaining to ISE 2019, RBI letter dated October 27, 2020 and related correspondence in the matter, revealed, contravention of directions and non-compliance with opening of five savings deposit accounts in the name of a co-operative bank and failure to comply with the provisions of section 10A(2)(b) of the Act relating to composition of Board of Directors,”.
List of Banks who has been imposed penalty by RBI (Recently)
- RBI imposed a Rs 2cr. penalty on PNBfor contravention of norms, including one related to “Frauds Classification and Reporting”
- RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh penalty on Punjab & Sind Bankfor non-compliance with certain provisions of directions on ‘Cyber Security Framework in Banks.
- RBI fines Axis Bank Rs 5 crorefor non-compliance with certain rules
- RBI imposes penalty ofRs 50.35 lakh on Janalaxmi Co-operative Bank
- RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh fine on Axis Bankfor flouting KYC norms
DRDO tested “Akash Prime” New version of Akash missile
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has tested a new version of Akash Missile called ‘Akash Prime’ on September 27, 2021.
- It was launched from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) of Chandipur, Odisha, Missile intercepted and destroyed an unmanned aerial target mimicking an enemy aircraft during its maiden flight test after improvements. Akash Prime missile has been equipped with an indigenous active RF (radio frequency) seeker for improving its accuracy.
US defeats Europe Won Ryder Cup golf tournament held in Wisconsin (US)
- The Americans defeated the European squad in the biennial tournament, which took place at Whistling Straits in Sheboygan County.
- It came down to the last hole of the last singles match, but the Americans managed to secure their victory in record fashion, winning 19-9. The tournament was set for 2020 before it was delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The PGA postponed the event so that fans could attend, and they showed up in huge numbers.
28 September: World Rabies Day
- World Rabies Day is observed annually on September 28, to raise awareness about rabies prevention and to highlight progress in defeating this horrifying disease.
- The day is observed on September 28 because it marks the death anniversary of Louis Pasteur, the French chemist and microbiologist who developed the first successful rabies vaccine.
- Theme 2021: “Rabies: Facts, not Fear”.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|