Daily GK Update 28 June 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Hemis Festival celebrated in Leh Ladakh
- Hemis Festival in Ladakh is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the Tse-Chu, Lunar month of the Tibetan Calendar. The 2-day fiesta marks the birth anniversary of Guru Padmasambhava. On this day, Hemis Monastery is adorned beautifully to host the ceremony.
- The colorful festival showcases the beautiful handicrafts of the area. Natives also dress up in lovely traditional attires and gather in the courtyard of Hemis Monastery, the biggest Buddhist Monastery of Ladakh. Lamas dance around central flagpole to the tunes of drums, cymbals and long horns.
International (Current Affairs)
Jamsetji Tata tops global list of biggest philanthropists of last century
- The end of the 19th century witnessed the rise of some of the most revered entrepreneurs in the world. Some of these entrepreneurs were not only super wealth creators but also progressive philanthropists. They believed in distributing the wealth they created.
- As per Hurun and Edelgive Foundation, Jamsetji Tata (1839-1904), the father of Indian industry, is the biggest philanthropists of last century.
- The total value of his donation – mainly to education and healthcare – stands at $102.4 bn. Tata is the only Indian in the top 10 list. The only other Indian among the top 50 is Azim Premji, former chairman of Wipro, who is ranked 12th.
- Rank 2: Bill Gates and his now-estranged wife Melinda:$74.6 billion
- Rank 3: Henry Wellcome:$56.7B
- Rank 4: Howard Hughes: $38.6B
Banking and Financial
Indian Economy May Grow 8.4-10.1 % In Current Financial Year: NCAER
- Economic think-tank NCAER expects the Indian economy to grow 8.4-10.1 per cent for the current financial year as against a contraction of 7.3 per cent in the last fiscal.
- Releasing its quarterly review of the economy, the National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) has pitched for strong fiscal support to push economic growth. ‘We estimate that gross domestic product (GDP) will grow 11.5 per cent in Q1 (first quarter) and 8.4-10.1 per cent for the whole year 2021–22.
NDDB executive director Meenesh Shah takes additional charge as Chairman
- National Dairy Development Board NDDB Executive Director Meenesh Shah has taken additional charge as the Boards Chairman for six months. Shah has replaced Varsha Joshi after her tenure ended on May 31.
- He took the additional charge with effect from June 1, and will remain as the chairman for six months or until further orders.
WhatsApp appoints Manesh Mahatme as Head of Payments in India
- WhatsApp has appointed former Amazon executive Manesh Mahatme as a director to lead the growth of its payments business in India.
- As Director, WhatsApp Payments-India, Mahatme will focus on enhancing the payments experience for users, scaling the service and work towards contributing to the messaging app’s vision of digital and financial inclusion in India.
Govt. to extend tenure of Attorney General KK Venugopal for one more year
- The central government is set to notify the reappointment of Senior Advocate K K Venugopal as Attorney General for India for a period of one more year with effect from July 1.
- The Attorney General for India, a constitutional post, is the top legal officer in the country. Venugopal took over as the 15th Attorney General for India on July 1, 2017, succeeding senior advocate Mukul Rohatgi who was AG from 2014-2017.
List of Chiefs and DGS
- NIA: – Kuldiep Singh (Additional Charge),
- ITBP- SS Deswal
- NSG– M. A. Ganapathy
- NDRF- SN Pradhan
- RAW- Samant Goel
Max Verstappen won Styrian Grand Prix 2021
- Max Verstappen (Netherlands-Red Bull) has won the 2021 Styrian Grand Prix. This race is the Eight round of the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship.
- Lewis Hamilton (Britain-Mercedes) stood second and Valtteri Viktor Bottas stood third.
Note: List of 2021 F1 Race
- Bahrain F1 Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain)
- Emilia Romagna F1 Grand Prix: Max Verstappen (Red Bull – Netherlands)
- Portuguese Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
- Spanish Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
- Monaco Grand Prix: Max Verstappen
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Sergio Perez (Red Bull- Mexico)
- French Grand Prix: Max Verstappen
T20 World Cup to be shifted from India to UAE
- The T20 World Cup scheduled to be held in India is being shifted to the UAE owing to the health safety concerns posed by COVID-19.
- Ending weeks of speculation surrounding the mega-event in October-November.
DRDO Successfully Flight Tests New Generation Agni P Ballistic Missile
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) on 28th June successfully flight tested a new generation nuclear-capable ballistic missile Agni P from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam island off the coast of Odisha, Balasore.
- Agni P is a new generation advanced variant of the Agni class of missiles. It is a canisterised missile with a range capability between 1,000 and 2,000 kms.
Launch Missile with range by DRDO IN NEWS
- “Prithvi II”-350 Km
- “K-4 nuclear”-3500Km
- “Nirbhay”: 1500Km
Book & Author
A book titled “Fiercely Female: The Dutee Chand Story” by Sundeep Mishra
- Journalist Sundeep Mishra’s book titled ‘Fiercely Female: The Dutee Chand Story’ chronicles Chand’s journey with a detailed narrative of the gender-identity controversy that made her an iconic figure in Indian sport.
- Dutee Chand went on to hold the national record in the women’s 100 metres and is only the fifth Indian to participate in the women’s 100 metres at the Olympics when she qualified for the 2016 Rio Games.
27 June: Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day
- The United Nations Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day is held on June 27 since 2017 to celebrate the work of MSME in local and global economies and their contribution to sustainable development.
- Theme 2021:“MSME 2021: key to an inclusive and sustainable recovery.”
Attempt Current Affairs QUIZ
Click to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel for Free Complete Banking & Insurance Course
Click here to Buy Bank & insurance Yearly Online Test Series
Download Online Mock Test Mobile APP
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|