Current Affairs 29 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Naga Cucumber from Nagaland gets geographical identification tag
- Nagaland’s “sweet cucumber” was awarded a geographical identification (GI) tag as an agricultural product under provisions of The Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999.
- The cucumber is one of the most important crops in the Northeast region. Nagaland has the fifth-highest cultivation of this fruit area-wise and ranks third in production.
List of Some GI Tag (Recently)
- Tirur Supari-Kerala
- Arcanut (Sirsi Supadi)-Karnataka
- Green and White Tea-Darjeeling
- Srivilliputtur Palkova”-Channai
- Moira bananas, Harmal Chillies, Khaje-Goa
- Tezpur Litchi: Assam
International (Current Affairs)
Fumio Kishida new PM’s of Japan
- Japan’s next leader Fumio Kishida is a soft-spoken former foreign minister from a Hiroshima family of politicians, with a reputation of seeking the middle ground and a fondness for baseball.
- The 64-year-old won the ruling party’s leadership vote on 29th Sept, beating popular vaccine chief Taro Kono to finally clinch a job he has long targeted. It was second time lucky for the experienced politician: he lost out in 2020 to Yoshihide Suga, who is stepping down after just a year as prime minister.
Note: About Japan
- Capital: Tokyo
- Currency: Japanese yen
India, Oman sign pact to boost maritime security cooperation
- India and Oman on 26th Sept inked an agreement for exchange of white shipping information and to boost maritime security cooperation in reflection of growing cooperation between the two sides.
- “The signing of the MoU between Royal Navy of Oman and Indian Navy would facilitate information exchange on merchant shipping traffic.
Note: About Oman
- Capital: Muscat
- Currency: Omani rial
Banking & Financial
RBI allows lenders to sell fraud loans to ARC
- The Reserve Bank of India has allowed lenders/banks to transfer of loans that have been classified as fraud by these lenders to Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs).
- Stressed loans including fraud loans that are in default for more than 60 days or classified as NPA are permitted to be transferred to ARCs. This comes in the wake of banks reporting frauds aggregating Rs 3.95-lakh crore between FY19 and FY21.
- Under the new guidelines, loans can be transferred only after a minimum holding period (MHP) of three months in case of loans with tenor up to 2 years, and six months for those with the tenor of more than 2 years.
Note: Policy Rate
- Repo Rate-4.%
- Reverse Repo Rate -3.35%
- Marginal Standing Facility(MSF) Rate-4.25%
- Bank Rate-4.25%
- Cash reserve Ratio(CRR)-4%
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio(SLR)-18%
RBI sets WMA Limit for Central Government for at Rs. 50,000 crore
- The Reserve bank of India has set the limit for Ways and Means Advances (WMA) for the second half of the financial year 2021-22 i.e October 2021 to March 2022 at Rs. 50,000 crore.
- The Reserve Bank may trigger fresh floatation of market loans when the Government of India utilises 75% of the WMA limit.
Lt Gen Gurbirpal Singh takes charge as DG of NCC
- Lieutenant General Gurbirpal Singh has taken charge as the 34th Director-General of the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- He succeeds Lt Gen Tarun Kumar Aich. He was commissioned into the PARACHUTE REGIMENT in 1987.
Note: List of Chiefs and DGS
- BSF- Pankaj Kumar Singh,
- CBI Direction: Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
- CRPF– Kuldiep Singh
- CISF- Sudhir Kumar Saxena
- ITBP- Sanjay Arora
- NSG- A. Ganapathy
Mastercard ropes Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen as its Global Ambassador
- The financial services company, Mastercard Inc. has named Magnus Carlsen, the highest-rated chess player of all time, as its global brand ambassador. This step is part of a move by Mastercard for adding chess in its coveted list of sports sponsorship.
- It has joined the Meltwater Champions Chess Tour as an official partner, in its first sponsorship move into chess.
Note: List of brand ambassador
- PUMA Motorsport in India: Yuvraj Singh
- OnePlus wearables: Jasprit Bumrah
- Eurosport: John Abraham
- HomeLane: MS Dhoni
- Cashify: Rajkummar Rao
- Amway India: Mirabai Chanu
CavinKare CMD CK Ranganathan named as new AIMA president
- Chairman & managing director CavinKare Pvt Ltd, CK Ranganathan has been appointed president of All India Management Association (AIMA) for a period of one year till the National Management Convention is held in September 2022.
- He takes over from Harsh Pati Singhania, vice chairman & managing director, JK Paper Ltd. Under his leadership, technology will drive AIMA”s services and the new initiatives would include face recognition tools for admission and recruitment testing services and remotely proctored semester examination for education institutes.
Book & Author
Indra Nooyi memoir book: The secrets to balancing work and family life
- In her book, My Life in Full: Work, Family and our Future, Indra Nooyi focusses on the importance that organisational support plays in working women’s lives.
- For instance, she lists the offer of three months of paid leave by BCG to take care of her father in India when he was diagnosed with cancer.
29 September: World Heart Day
- World Heart Day which is celebrated every year on 29th September was created by World Heart Federation. It was aimed at informing people around the world about cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- It is a global campaign through which the federation unites people in the fight against the CVD burden as well as inspires and drives international action to encourage heart-healthy living.
- Theme 2021: ‘Use Heart To Connect’.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|