Current Affairs 2 , 3 October 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
Banking and Financial
IFSCA Constitutes an Expert panel on Sustainable Finance
- International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has constituted an Expert Committee to recommend an approach towards the development of the Sustainable Finance Hub at IFSC. The expert committee will be chaired by C.K. Mishra.
- The committee consists of a total of 10 members including the chairperson and the member secretary.
- The committee shall study the current regulatory practices in Sustainable Finance across major International financial jurisdictions and recommend a robust framework to develop a world-class sustainable finance hub at IFSC, along with a road map for the same.
List of Latest Committee and Headed by (Recently)
- RBI set up a committee second Regulatory Review Authority (RRA 2.0): S Janaki Raman
- IFSCA constitutes an expert committee on Investment Funds headed by: Nilesh Shah
- Committee on “Variable Capital Company: K.P. Krishnan
- Suggests 4-tier structure for Urban Co-operative Banks: S. Vishwanathan
- RBI to setup committee on NUE licenses: P. Vasudevan
- Framing a new law for drugs, cosmetics and medical devices: Dr V G Somani
World Bank approves $150 million loan for Chennai’s Sustainable Urban Services
- World Bank has approved about $150 million program to support Chennai’s Sustainable Urban Services and to turn it into a “world-class city”.
- This programme will fulfil Tamil Nadu’s vision of making Chennai into a city which is more green, liveable, and resilient towards climate change. Apart from programme in Tamil Nadu, World Bank has also approved a $40 million project that will improve the quality of health services in the state Meghalaya.
List of Loan approved by World Bank (Recently)
- $500 million- help boost India’s MSME sector
- $32 million-Improving healthcare services in Mizoram
- $250 Million: Initiatives of SALT Programme in AP
- $250 Million: Project to make existing dams safe and resilient
- $300 Million (Additional Loan): Maharashtra Rural Connectivity Improvement Project for upgrading rural roads
Vinod Aggarwal appointed ASDC president
- The Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) has appointed automobile industry veteran Vinod Aggarwal as its president.
- Aggarwal, who is currently the managing director and CEO of VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd (VECV), replaces Nikunj Sanghi, who will leave ASDC after serving it for four years.
Sunil Kataria elected as the chairman of the ISA
- The newly elected Executive Council of the Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA) has elected Sunil Kataria, Chief Executive Officer, India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products Limited as the Chairman of the ISA.
- Sunil has led the Society over the past five years to greater heights garnering support from the fellow Executive Council members, the ISA members and other industry bodies.
Soma Sankara Prasad likely to be next UCO Bank MD
- The government is considering appointing Soma Sankara Prasad, the deputy managing director of State Bank of India, as managing director of Kolkata-based UCO Bank. The Banks Board Bureau (BBB) has suggested the name of UCO Bank Managing Director Atul Kumar Goel for heading Punjab National Bank as MD.
- The managing director position of PNB will fall vacant after the superannuation of S S Mallikarjuna Rao in January.
Note: List of Some CEO
- Indian Bank: Shanti Lal Jain
- Indian Overseas Bank: Partha Pratim Sengupta
- Punjab & Sind Bank: S Krishnan
- Canara Bank: Lingan Venkat Prabhakr
- Central Bank of India: Matam Venkata
Kangana Ranaut named brand ambassador of UP’s ‘one district one product’ scheme
- The Uttar Pradesh government on 2nd Oct named actor Kangana Ranaut as the brand ambassador of its ambitious ‘one district-one product’ programme.
- About: ODOP for the scheme will provide the framework for value chain development and alignment of support infrastructure. There may be more than one cluster of ODOP products in one district. There may be a cluster of ODOP products consisting of more than one adjacent district in a State.
India- Sri Lanka to take part in ‘Mitra Shakti 21’ Exercise
- 8th Edition of the “India Sri Lanka bilateral joint Exercise” called Mitra Shakti will be conducted from October 4 to October 15, 2021 at Combat Training School, Ampara in Sri Lanka.
- This exercise will be conducted with the aim of promoting close relations between Armies of India and Sri Lanka. It also seeks to enhance inter-operability and share best practices to counter insurgency and terrorism operations.
Note: Exercise between India and South Asia counties
- SLINEX: India and Srilanka
- Sampriti: India and Bangladesh
- Surya Kiran: India and Nepal
- Ekuverin: India and Maldives
India won Bronze at Asian TT Championships
- The Indian men’s table tennis team has won bronze medal at the Asian Table Tennis Championships on October 1, 2021.
- Indian team won bronze after losing to South Korea by 0-3 in the semi-finals. Team was assured of winning a medal after beating Iran by 3-1 in the quarterfinals on September 29. Both the semi-finalists won a bronze medal.
2nd October: Gandhi Jayanti and International Day of Non-Violence
- October 2 this year marks the 152nd birth anniversary of one of India’s most beloved and inspiring leaders Mahatma Gandhi. Fondly called Bapu by millions of Indians.
- Mahatma Gandhi, who played a significant role in India’s independence, was known for his principles of non-violence and truth and had started implementing them very early in his life.
2nd October: Lal Bahadur Shastri’s 117th birth anniversary
- Lal Bahadur Shastri was among the leading propagators towards India’s freedom struggle and fought especially for the poor of the nation. He became the Prime Minister in 1964 after Jawaharlal Nehru’s demise and led India during the war with Pakistan in 1965.
- Marks the birth anniversary of India’s second prime minister, Lal Bahadur Shastri, who was born on October 2, 1904, in Uttar Pradesh’s Mughalsarai. Shastri was among the leading propagators towards India’s freedom struggle and fought especially for the poor of the nation. He joined the freedom struggle in 1920 and participated in the Non-Cooperation Movement of 1921.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|