Table of Contents
Current Affairs 30 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Nata Sankiratana festival begins in Manipur
- The Jawaharlal Nehru Manipur Dance Academy, Imphal on 28th Sept announced that it is going to organise a ‘three-day Festival of Dance and Music (Nata Sankirtana) from September 28 to 30 at the Academy Mandap.
- Manipuri Sankirtana is a form of performing art involving ritual singing, drumming and dancing performed in the temples and domestic spaces in Manipur State in India.
Note: About Important festival in Manipur
- Manipur Sangai Festival
- Ningol Chakouba
- Chumpa Festival
- Gang Ngai
- Lui Ngai Ni
- Kut Festival
AU SFB- NABARD to boost rural development projects in Rajasthan
- Private sector AU Small Finance Bank (SFB) signed a pact with the National Bank for Rural and Development (NABARD) on September 29, 2021 in a bid to boost ongoing rural development initiatives in the state of Rajasthan.
- MoU envisages a joint initiative to benefit farmers, Self Help Groups (SHGs), rural artisans, Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs), agri-entrepreneurs, and agri-start-ups in Rajasthan. It will provide institutional credit support to ongoing development schemes in Rajasthan, which in turn will lead to further prosperity in the rural areas.
International (Current Affairs)
Facebook launches Creator education programme in India
Facebook launched the largest “creator education and enablement programme” in India on September 30, 2021.
This programme will provide an opportunity to content creators, on its platform and Instagram, to learn, earn and grow their communities. While addressing the 2021 edition of ‘Creator Day India’, Instagram Head Adam Mosseri noted that India is one of the fastest growing markets for photo sharing and short video platform.
Banking & Financial
ADB Approves $251 Million for Integrated Flood Management in Chennai
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $251 million loan for urban flood protection and management in the Chennai–Kosasthalaiyar river basin in India.
The project will develop a plan to ensure sustainable operation and maintenance of stormwater drainage systems. The project will also support the GCC to develop a road map to strengthen municipal resource mobilization for delivering sustainable and quality municipal services to the citizens.
List of Loan approved by ADB (Recently)
- $231 million- enhance power generation capacity in Assam
- $300 million –Upgrade the power distribution system in Bengaluru city.
- $484 Million-Chennai-Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor
- $500 Million: Metro rail network in Bengaluru
- $150 Million : to improve urban housing in Tamil Nadu
- $112Million: Improve water supply infrastructure in Jharkhand
- $300Million: Expand rural connectivity in Maharashtra
AIIB approves USD356.67 million loan for expansion of the Chennai Metro Rail System
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved a USD356.67 million loan to the Government of India to support the expansion of the Chennai metro rail system.
- The project involves the construction of a new corridor in Chennai’s metro network as part of Chennai Metro Rail Phase 2.
List of Loan approved by AIIB (Recently)
- $750 million -Help the government strengthen its battle agains Covid-19
- $500 million-COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Project”
- $145 million-Improve irrigation services in West Bengal
- $500 Million: Improve the network capacity, service quality and safety of the suburban railway system in Mumbai.
IOB out of RBI PCA Framework
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has moved out the public sector lender Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) from Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework after its financial and credit profile improved.
- This decision provides lender more freedom to lend, especially to corporations and grow the network.
- Under the PCA framework: RBI imposes several business restrictions on banks with weak financial metrics. The nature and degree of curbs are decided on the basis of threshold and depends on the financial profile of individual bank.
Note: About IOB
- Headquarters: Chennai
- CEO: Partha Pratim Sengupta
- Tagline: Good People to Grow With
Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar 2021: Winners list
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for science and technology 2021, were announced during the 80th foundation day of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). During the ceremony, vice president M Venkaiah Naidu advised CSIR to reinvent itself and turn futuristic while pursuing the science of the highest order.
- CSIR presents this award to scientists below 45 years of age for their contributions in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, medicine, engineering and earth, atmosphere, ocean and planetary sciences.
- The award comprises a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh.
List of 11 scientists awardees:
Biological Sciences category:
- Dr Amit Singh, department of microbiology and cell biology, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
- Dr Arun Kumar Shukla, department of biological sciences and bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Chemical sciences category:
- Two researchers from the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru, Dr Kanishka Biswas from the International Centre of Materials Science and Dr T Govindaraju, from the Bio-organic Chemistry Laboratory, announced as recipients.
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences category:
- Dr Binoy Kumar Saikia from Coal and Energy Research Group, CSIR North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, was named recipient.
Engineering sciences category:
- Dr Debdeep Mukhopadhyay, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, received the award under the engineering sciences category.
Mathematical sciences category:
- Dr Anish Ghosh, school of mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- Dr Saket Saurabh, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, were announced winners.
- Dr Jeemon Panniyammakal, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dr Rohit Srivastava, department of biosciences and bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Dr Kanak Saha, from Pune’s Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, received the award for physical sciences.
30 September: International Translation Day
- International Translation Day is marked every year on September 30 on the feast of St. Jerome, the Bible translator who is regarded as the patron saint of linguists.
- The day aims to increase awareness about the translation industry and languages that play an essential part in our society’s growth. It also intends to honour the efforts of language specialists.
- Theme 2021: “United in translation.”
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|