Current Affairs 30 July 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Kerala police launched ‘Pink Protection’ project for women safety
- The Kerala Police has launched a new initiative called the “Pink Protection” project for the protection of women in public, private and digital spaces. For the project, 10 cars, 40 two-wheelers, including Bullet bikes and 20 bicycles, were allotted, which were flagged off by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- The “Pink Protection” project aims to prevent dowry-related issues, cyber-bullying and humiliation in public places. The project has 10 components, one of which is activating the existing Pink Police Patrol system.
Note: List of Important Operations (2019-20)
- ‘Operation My Saheli’: South Eastern Railway launches to enhance security of women passengers
- Operation Milap-by Delhi police to rescue 333 children
- Operation Smile-Hyderabad police for 325 children rescued.
- Operation Thirst-RPF To healthy drinking water
- Operation Sard Hawa: Operation is to check the instances of infiltration due to dense fog in the region by BSF
Banking & Financial
RBI cancels licence of Goa-based Madgaum Urban co-op bank.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the licence of Goa-based Madgaum Urban Cooperative Bank, with effect from July 29, 2021.
- RBI said the decision was taken as the bank doesn’t have adequate capital and earning prospects, and its would be unable to pay its present depositors in full in its present financial position.
Note: About RBI
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy Governor: Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Deputy Governor: M. D. Patra
- Deputy Governor: M Rajeshwar Rao
- Deputy Governor : T Rabi Sankar
BIAL signs a deal with IBM to set up ‘Airport in a Box’ platform
- Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), has signed a ten-year partnership with the company IBM to set up the ‘Airport in a Box’ platform.
- The partnership is designed to help Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) improve its productivity, automate its information technology services, increase operational flexibility to handle future growth in passenger traffic and reduce costs.
Note: About IBM
- CEO: Arvind Krishna.
- Headquarters: Armonk, New York, United States.
Bharat BillPay appoints PayU’s Noopur Chaturvedi as new CEO
- Bharat Bill Payment System, NPCI’s flagship bill payments platform that was hived off into a separate subsidiary in April, has appointed former PayU and Airtel Payments Bank executive Noopur Chaturvedi as its new chief executive officer.
- Chaturvedi, prior to this appointment, was the country head for small and medium business at PayU. In a career spanning nearly two decades, she has worked with Airtel Payments Bank, Samsung, ING Vysya Bank and Citibank in various senior roles.
Note : About List of CEO
- Paytm CEO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Paypal CEO: Dan Schulman
- Master Card CEO: Michael Miebach
Vantika Agarwal won national women online chess title
- Vantika Agarwal has won the National Women Online Chess title. She scored 9.5 points from 11 rounds.
- Arpita Mukherjee of West Bengal took the second spot and Tamil Nadu’s Sreeja Seshadri secured the third spot in the competition.
30th July: World Day Against Trafficking in Persons
- United Nations observes 30 July every year as World Day Against Trafficking in Persons. World Day against Trafficking in Persons to raise awareness of the situation of victims of human trafficking and for the promotion and protection of their rights.
- Theme 2021: Victims’ Voices Lead the Way.
30 July: International Friendship Day
- International Friendship Day is celebrated annually on July 30. Friendship is another word for love and even when most loved ones will not entertain your 3 am tantrums, your best friend surely will.
- An International Friendship Day was first proposed on July 30, 1958 by the World Friendship Crusade, an international civil organisation that campaigns to foster peaceful culture through friendship. The idea of globally celebrating Friendship Day came to Dr Ramon Artemio Bracho on July 20, 1958.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|